Chapter 47

Chapter 47

*After a few weeks*

Madison was making sure to make Alex's life as her domestic slave a living hell. Everyday, Alex would have a chore list twenty miles long. She would get a whipping if it wasn't up to her master's OCD cleanliness standards.

Alex's body was unrecognizable. Her hair was a mess. There were tangles and knots everything. She was dirty from head to toe and hadn't taken a shower or bath in the three weeks she had been there. There was always blood all down her back from the punishments. One thing was for certain, she had to get out of there. Fast.

Alex's POV:

I was in bed from a long day of hell. The sheets were soaked from my flood of tears. But I didn't care...anything was better than serving the bitch of the year.

*dream*

"Alex! Alex!" Justin screamed as he sprinted to embrace me. His arms felt so strong against my fragile body.

"B-Baby, I-I'm s-so g-glad y-you're a-alive." He sobbed into my blood stained shirt.

"I-I a-am t-too." I coughed up some blood. Justin's head shot up in fear and concern.

"Sir, we need to take Miss Russ to the near by hospital." A paramedic said while gently taking me out of my boyfriend's safe arms and putting me on a stretcher.

Justin ran into the ambulance and helped the paramedic.

"Sir, you need to get out." Her partner said.

"Back off, asshole." Justin hissed, trying to control his protectiveness.

"Sir-" He cut him off.
"I SAID BACK OFF YOU ASSHOLE! I'M HER BOYFRIEND SO I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT!" The paramedic gulped and stepped back.

"Sorry sir." The siren blared.

*dream ends*

I sat up from the bed, looking franticly around for Justin. I frown when I realize it was dream. A dream I can only wish it was real. I look over at the digital clock on the night stand. 3:30 am. I wipe the dripping sweat off of my forehead. I know this will be one of many nightmares.

*Morning*

Alex's POV:

The alarm beeped, signaling it was time to get the hell out of this comfy bed.

"Five more minutes." I whined as I slammed the snoozed button. The peace only lasted another five minutes until the alarm beeped again. I turned over, turned it off and lazily stood to my feet. Time for another day in hell.

I jogged to Madison's room to receive the list of chores I had to do.

"Hello." I peeked through the door.

"Yes Alex come in." She said sweetly. I walked in with my head bowed, like I was suppose too.

"Here." She said as I grabbed it and prepared to leave.

"Wait!" She mid-yelled.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Take a shower before you start on your chores." I smiled from ear to ear. I was never allowed to take a shower in the time I had been here.

"Thank you." As I raced back to my bathroom to wash off the filthy scum and dirt off my body.

*After shower*

Alex's POV:

I had picked out a simple t-shirt, jeans and vans for a outfit since I would be cleaning all day, as always. I went to the bathroom and began carefully combing out my knotted hair.

"Alex! I gave you an hour! Hurry up!" The unmistakable voice of Madison rang in my ears.

"Coming!" I said, finishing up my side braid. One last look in the mirror and I ran down the stairs to the kitchen where Madison was standing.

"You called?" I asked.

"Yes. I have to go to a photo shoot. I brought you some Panera Bread for breakfast. I want this place sparkling when I get back. No escaping." She walked out the door, slamming it.

This is my chance to escape and return to my normal life.

A/N: Hi! I know this chapter sucks. 😁 what do you think will happen next? Please vote and comment when you're done. 😊