Chapter 13

Chapter 13

The outside of the restaurant was outstanding! Just beautiful. A group of valets rushed to park the door while saying hi to Justin and Alex.

Alex's POV:

This restaurant looks extremely expensive. I try to smile but somehow Justin sees through it.

"Baby. What's wrong?" He asks, stopping two inches from the door.

"Nothing, babe." I say, unconvincing.

"We can go eat somewhere else if you want babygirl." He saids, concerned.

"No. It just looks so expensive." I say.

"I got the bill. Tonight you are a queen." He saids. I try to hide the blush.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me." He demands while kissing my cheek. I smile at him and we go inside.

When we got inside, the interior decor was absolutely beautiful. There was a chandelier above us and waiters in tuxedos looking very handsome. The hostess snaps me from my thoughts.

"Right this way." A lady in a short, red dress with full make says. I smile, grab Justin's hand and follow her. We are seated at a table near a window where the city lights up. I look at the beautiful L.A city. The buildings were light up contrasting from the night sky with a quarter moon from the left.

"Beautiful." Justin comments snapping me from my thoughts. He chuckles.

"But not as beautiful as you." He continues, reaching to the middle of the table. I grab his hand, smiling.

"Thank you." I say, taking my hand back and looking at the menu I was given. All the options seemed delicious.

"I think I'll have the garlic herb chicken." I chuckle while a waiter came over.

"Hello. Welcome to Ruth Chris. Can I get you some drinks?" The handsome waiter smiles.

"Two sprites please." Justin said to the waiter with jealousy in his tone.

"Okay." The waiter concluded with no emotion in his voice and walked away.

"I think I'll have the prime steak." Justin concluded as he put his menu down.

After five minutes, our drinks came and we ordered our food. We had made small talk until our food came. This date is going really well. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed Justin trying to paid the bill.

"You don't have too." I state, trying to stop him.

"Yes, I do." He said handing his card to the waiter. This date went extremely well.

A/N: What should happen next? 😘