Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Madison and Justin were stopping at a McDonalds to end the long, fun day the two shared. He looked at Madison for permission to eat his three hamburgers that he had ordered. She questioned it for a second before a yes came out of her month. He stared at the quarter pounder with lustful eyes for a millisecond and took a big bite out of it. He looked into the bag and found his fries, ate one and continued on with his burger.

Madison's POV:

I forgot that Justin is obsessed with McDonalds. We stopped at a red light and I turned down the volume so we could talk.
"How's the burger?" I asked, putting my foot on the gas lightly since the light changed. He muffled
something and bits of food flew toward my face.

"Justin! That's disgusting!" I wiped the salvia off my face and smiled at his silliness.

"Sorry." I heard him sallow.
"What does she do for you? Does she make you cook fancy meals and treat you like a slave?" I asked,
referring to that bitch, Alex.

"She treats me like a damn king." He snapped.
"Don't you snap at me! As soon as we get home, you're getting a punishment!" I yelled as I turned on my street.

"No! Please! I didn't mean too!" He pleaded. I grabbed him and pushed him into the house harshly, him upstairs and into my bedroom. He landed on the bed, face down. I grabbed the hardest belt I own, feeling it and smirking. I'm going to enjoy this.

A/N: How are you enjoying the story? Should there be more or less drama? Any ideas for the next couple chapters? Thank you for your support! :)