|Chapter Ninety seven : Weird Dreams|

"Amelia, no! Mummy will get angry!"

"No she won't"

"She and Nathan said not to wander off! They won't be happy!" Four year old Holly called back to the four year old version of me as I stood behind her, staring around at the snow covered garden while she stood with Oscar, and I walked past the younger version of me, peering in through the kitchen window as I watched the team pile into the living room, Nathan at the back as he chucked a couple of bottles of fire whiskey in. Feeling a strange pwang in my stomach I was dragged back as I started writhing around, closing my eyes before opening them again, instead standing as the four year old version of me as I looked at Holly

"Then don't tell them"

"I- no- i- we- I don't like this game! I'm going inside!" She told me loudly before going inside with Oscar at her feet while I turned around, smiling, as I walked towards the one section of path outside of our house that wasn't covered in snow as I looked down it, looking as though it never ended. Trying to get myself to turn back I failed as four year old me carried on walking, heading straight down the path with the only thought being 'what's the worst that could happen?'

As I walked farther and farther down the path I turned my head slightly, noticing that my house was starting to slowly get further away, as if a symbolic sign that I should head back. But stupid four year old me shrugged it off, turning around as I continued to walk.... and walk.... and walk... but it got to the point where I could barely tell where I was anymore, because by this stage of the path, everything behind and in front of me was just flat snow which wasn't right, because this path always led to at least one house which I should've passed ages ago.

Yet I still felt my tiny four year old feet lead me down the path because at this point it would take too long to head back and there was something inside of me that made me want to keep walking.

Nearing the end of the path I seen what I thought was a mountain, dread filling me at the thought of having to climb it. But nearing it still I realised that in fact it wasn't a mountain, not even close to that. Instead, it was just a massive pile of snow. I felt myself about to turn around but stopped as I caught sight of something, at the base was a long, bushy orange tail as I let out an excited squeal, running towards it as I watched it disappear around the base of it as I started running around it, the tip of the tail always within sight but just out of reach as I let out an irritated huff and spun around and ran in the opposite direction as I tripped over something, spitting out snow as I turned around and grinned.

I stared at the Fox in awe. It wasn't even an ordinary fox as she came over to me, sniffing me warily as I ran my hand through her fur with a laugh. Covered in gold bands, feathers and jewels I only then realised that the tip of her tail was actually a pinkish purple colour and the inside of her ears were a blue and purple colour while the tip of her nose and claws were also blue. Watching her jump up to the top of the pile of snow I pushed myself up shakily and started climbing up it unsteadily, stumbling a lot before I finally got to the top, the fox having sat down with its head beside me as I absentmindedly rested my hand on top as I stared in front of me. Sat on the top of the pile was a singular, twinkling flower. But this wasn't any flower, it's petals were completely made out of ice. I stared at it confused but also amazed, having never seen anything quite like it before.... who had?

"Amelia?"

"Amelia?!" Turning my head I grinned before waving to Nathan and Adam who were making their way over as they stopped

"Hi!-"

"Get down from there!"

"But it's fun!" I called out before leaning forward and making a grab for the flower

"Amelia! Get away from that thing!" Nathan shouted as I let out a scream, just having picked the flower as I turned around, the Fox having its jaws clamped tightly around my arm with its teeth sunk deep into my skin as the pile of snow gave way from beneath me.

Sitting upright instantly I held my head in my hands with a groan as I sat there with a pounding headache as I looked around the dark dorm, the tiniest bit of light coming into the room after the bathroom door opened and closed as I looked up at Pansy

"You alright?"

"Yeah, just woke up"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm sure" I mumbled quietly while kicking the covers off of me as she came over and sat down next to me as she looked at me

"You know, I was thinking. Exercise is so important for a healthy lifestyle-"

"That's why I play quidditch and do yoga daily-"

"I was going to say that's why I don't exercise but- Lia, no, you can't just do the corpse pose for an hour" she told me quietly after I had laid face down onto my bed with a quiet groan as she drew circles between my shoulder blades

"Watch me. Just fucking watch me"

"I might, or I might end up falling asleep. Is this bothering you?"

"No, it's quite calming. And ticklish"