|Chapter 107 : People Historians Pretend Aren't Gay|

"You were so aggressive out there yesterday!"

"I was not aggressive-"

"You almost knocked Ethan off his broom when you threw the quaffle at him-"

"Almost. It's sad I didn't. And I got a goal with that shot, I was proud of myself"

"It was good goal. But you also full on grabbed the quaffle from Abbie"

"I needed the quaffle to score a goal little bro. I needed it"

"At least you didn't throw yourself in the hospital wing this time-"

"Oh fuck off" I said to him laughing as we sat on the log by the lake, a lingering empty feeling in my stomach as I sighed quietly

"You're missing Bailey, aren't you?"

"Of course I am. All I seen was Nathan walking away with him down the path to Hogsmeade and that was it"

"At least you'll get to see him next year though"

"Yeah, I suppose. So how're you then?"

"I'm gay-"

"Tell me something I don't know"

"What?"

"What?..." I asked confused as I turned and looked at him as he turned to me, his cheeks pink as a smile crossed my face and I poked his cheek

"You....know?"

"Of course I know. I'm your favourite, smartest and wisest older sister. Also the best at quidditch and also the only one that bothers their backside when somebody needs something or reassurance. So that means I know everything"

"I'm not sure it does"

"Oh, but it does"

"B-But..... How did you find out?"

"Oh please Oscar, I put two and two together and got four. One, never have I ever seen you show the slightest bit of interest in any girl, whatsoever. Two, you own more baggy jumpers, hoodies and tartan shirts than my grandfather-"

"We don't have a grandfather-"

"Shush-"

"And you also own baggy clothes like that!"

"Shhhh. Three, you always seem to cuff your jeans. Four, you can't fucking sit in your seat properly. Five-"

"Okay, you can stop-"

"You don't have a straight spine-"

"I don't- what?"

"You have a gay spine. It's all curved and squiggly and all of that. Hence why you can't sit properly" I told him as we looked at each other silently before we both started laughing loudly

"I don't think that's the reason"

"Shush. It is. Now tell me squirt.... how did you know?"

"I seen Tristan changing into his shirt and literally thought to myself 'oh hot damn'"

"Ahh.... So it's Tristan, is it?" I asked, grinning as his face burned and he nodded as I let out a laugh, amused as to how shy he'd became

"My god.... you amaze me"

"Thank you"

"So then..... are you gay? Bi? Pan? Non- binary? Aromantic? Asexual? Transgender?-"

"I'm not transgender. I know that.... I honestly think I'm leaning over to-"

"Ha! Leaning over" I laughed as I started laughing even more and turned away from him as he sat there with a grin

"You need to think about how you word things. Anyway, carry on"

"Well, I was thinking I might be Bi. But I might also be Demisexual-"

"Yay! That's so cute!" I said to him quietly with a grin as he looked at me and he let out a laugh

"So then... what do you like so much about him?"

"Oh my god Amelia he is just absolutely amazing! Sure he likes to take the piss out of me constantly but I don't care about that. He's hilarious, we have quite a few things in common, he's adorable as fuck, he's amazed at the whole metamorphosis thingy-"

"Did you say that correctly?"

"Ugh I don't fucking care. His eyes Amelia, his fucking eyes... they are this amazing warm brown colour, they look like chocolate, they are just absolutely amazing to look at-"

"Merlins beard.... you're smitten"

"I am. Speaking of Merlin! We had a conversation about Merlin the other day too! We were talking about whether he's straight or not-"

"If you honestly think Merlin was even remotely heterosexual then you're even stupider than I previously thought-"

"Gee thanks-"

"No problem. Now let's carry on with the talk about how you are absolutely, madly in love with the boy you'll be sharing a dorm with for the next, like, six years and how you haven't even known him for a year"

".... he plays quidditch too" he sighed softly as I turned to him, watching him drop his head onto my shoulder with a content smile as I felt an arm go around me as I hugged him back, both of us starting to laugh again.