CHAPTER FORTY-SIX

Don't forget to vote and comment...

***

Rate the new book cover guys 1-10.

Or do you prefer the former one?

***

Its super long and mushy!

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashra sighed for the umpteenth time as she picked up her Samsung note 9 staring at the callers ID again. She flung the phone on the backseat of the black AMG 4matic she sat in at the moment, after switching it off.

She doesn't get why Yaseer won't stop calling her, after the day they had bumped into each other in the restaurant with Umairah he suddenly started texting and calling her saying how sorry he was and how he still cares for her and wants them to be friends again but she obviously declined as she wanted to be a faithful girlfriend to Umar.

Speaking of Umar, since she came back to the UK to clear some pending issues with her college she took the opportunity to spend her time with Umar whom was all but willingly to go anywhere that didn't have Ashra in it, she was so clingy and wouldn't let him be but he needed her if he wanted to get closer to Umairah he knows its not a full proof plan nevertheless he's sure when Umairah sees him with her cousin/best friend she'll get jealous and want him back and if that still doesn't work he has a plan b which he desperately hopes he won't resort to.

"What's got you stressed baby?" Umar inquired as he closed the car door whilst he settled himself on the driver seat handing her a cup of vanilla latte which he had gotten for her from Starbucks while his was an Americano.

Ashra sighed collecting the latte from him after taking a sip. "Oh nothing just someone that has been bothering me lately." She uttered while Umar smirked icily, at least now she'll know how it feels to be constantly hovered upon.

"Oh really who's that?" He beseeched feigning concern as he took sips from his coffee which he kept aside so he can drive back to Ashra's two-bedroom cozy apartment that she was meant to share with Umairah before she got married after all they were supposed to be in the same college.

Ashra shook her head. "No one important I'll take care of it soon." She didn't want to tell him about Yaseer due to the fact that Umar is the jealous type and in her opinion he loves her way too much to want to share her with anybody.

Umar looked at her momentarily before averting his gaze back to the road turning the corner that led straight to her apartment. "You sure?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah."

He parked directly facing the apartment as it's an all female's apartment and no men were allowed in. He turned to face her as she gathered her stuffs picking her phone from the back seat. "I'll be going now, bye."

"Wait first I want to speak to you about something." He said quickly stopping her from opening the car door.

She turned to face him raising an eyebrow. "Okay, What about?"

He looked at her sheepishly before speaking up. "The thing is Ashra I know we are together now and it hurts me that Umairah still doesn't want to talk to me even after our years of friendship I tried talking to her some days back but she blatantly told me how she wants nothing to do with me and I should stay away from those she's related to, that is including you baby." His face morphed into one of pain as his eyes fell whilst he lied through his teeth.