CHAPTER THIRY-SIX

Don't forget to vote...

------------------------------------------------------

The early morning sun shone brightly into Umairah's room. She stretched her limbs stifling a yawn after reciting the waking up prayer she stood up to drag the blinds of the window to cover the rising sun before it made Ashra or Aliyah to wake up.

Last night after Aliyah's story and their plan on how to stalk and eliminate Aliyah's ex husband whose name was Mashkur. What a fine name for a ugly human being she thought. They decided to have a sleep over even though it wasn't planned but they did have fun in the end.

Manan also hadn't come back home last night how she knew she went to his room earlier in the morning and found his bed well laid she also asked Annita about it the woman told her the same thing that he hadn't come home since yesterday.

She sighed checking her phone once again but nothing he hadn't replied her messages nor returned her calls yet. She was both worried and mad too at the fact that he was ignoring her and if she were to find out it was all work that kept him she will shave off his eye brows.

Yes she didn't like it when someone ignores her hence why she didn't bother about Aliyah again after her calls and messages she had sent all went to voice mail. Maybe she needs to work on that side of her.

She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth before sauntering out. Even with the noise she made from pushing down her make up kit both Ashra and Aliyah still didn't shake. They were such deep sleepers and here she thought she loved sleep nah they outshined her.

She skipped her way to the kitchen for her early morning tea ever since she fell sick Annita has been making her drink her famous herbal tea which is delicious to be honest she has to visit Italy one of this days she thought putting that in her to do list.

"Morning Annita." She greeted the woman whom was standing her back turned to her.

When Annita turned Umairah's face contorted into one of surprised and relief when she saw whom was being covered by her.

Manan.

She gazed at him giving him a once over. He looked tired and sleep deprived she bit her lip maybe he had a rough night. She was lost in her thought that she hadn't heard Annita talking to her.

"Ah what?." She asked averting her gave from Manan's.

"I said morning and asked whether you're ready for your cup of tea." The woman smiled warmly at her handing her a cup of tea.

"Oh yeah thanks." Umairah collected the cup before staring at it for a while looking at the words designed on it. It read..

Sorry.

She looked at Manan whom smiled at her making her heart melt. He always finds a way to make her less angry at him but not today, she'll prove stubborn.

She went over to the sink looking him in the eye before she poured the tea away into the sink.

Asking God to forgive her in the process for wasting food.

"Dear." Annita gasped looking at her.

While Manan stared at her shocked. He knew he'll have to try harder than that to get her to forgive him cause he had made her worried.

He saw the missed calls and messages she sent to him but he couldn't answer any of them because he didn't want her to know something was wrong with him but now that he thinks about it he could have at least replied back her message instead of keeping her worried but Liy's arrival at the house took him by surprise he knew very well why she came. It's just to get him all riled up, he has to have a one on one talk with her maybe it's time that he mans up to his responsibilities.