CHAPTER FORTY-TWO

Don't forget to vote and comment!!...
------------------------------------------------------

Umairah twisted and turned as she tried to wiggle her way into the fitted mermaid gown. It was a black sequined mermaid high neck gown, with sleeves. It hugged her from bosom down to her waist enhancing the curve of her hips as it came down as a flare onto the soft fuscia carpeted floor.

She was getting ready for Amal's graduation but she was already running late as she overslept and didn't set up an alarm again after waking up for fajr

She was getting ready for Amal's graduation but she was already running late as she overslept and didn't set up an alarm again after waking up for fajr. Manan was even the one that woke her up when he came in after going for a jog. She was in the walk in closet of the bigger room that they slept in while Manan was in the other room getting ready.

She wrapped a black sequined veil around her head covering every nook and cranny that let her hair out, when it was perfect enough for her she pinned it. She sighed and stood back to check herself out in the standing mirror placed at the right alcove of the walk in closet, liking what's glancing back at her she pulled out her make up kit which had a lot but she rarely made use of much, she dabbed a little powder and applied a light shade of maroon lipstick after lining her eyes with kohl she spritz on her Victoria secret perfume before ambulating out to wear her shoe.

"Woah!." Umairah stopped in her tracks looking up to see Manan eyeballing her rather feasting on her with his eyes. He was dressed in a simple black button up shirt with black jean-trousers topped together with a brownish-orange blazer as his feet were clad in black ankle length Balenciaga's. His hair was shorter now as it didn't fall over his forehead but instead was jelled to stay in place. He looked simple yet dashing.

"You look enticing kitten

"You look enticing kitten." Manan drooled not taking his eyes off her as he drank in her curves for a not fully matured girl she was blessed and he couldn't be more content after all he's a man with needs and she was really appealing to him at that moment but his eyes darted a bit when he realised she was wearing that to the graduation where other male eyes will perch on her.

Umairah smiled averting her gaze from his. "Thanks I guess the last minute shopping we did with the girls yesterday paid off." She meandered towards him as he held her hand placing a kiss on her knuckles. "Indeed, but you aren't wearing that, you have to change." He ordered with authority as if he was speaking to one of his business associates.