CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR

Don't forget to vote and comment...
——————————–—————

"Woah!."

"Wow!."

"Masha Allah!."

"Ouu!!."

"This is Fabulous!."

Those were the words dripping out of everyone's mouth as they stepped foot into the royal palace it was so much more beautiful from what they've pictured in their heads.

Everything screamed Ornate, Opulent and Lavish. Definitely fit-for-a-king.

Umairah squealed, literally holding unto Amal. "Eee!, Amal are you seeing what I'm seeing?, this is amazeballs!."

Amal chuckled shaking her head. "Stop being hyperbolic Umairah, they're royals what did you expect?."

Umairah shrugged. "I don't know I guess my imagination was put to shame by the reality." She uttered with all seriousness. The two maids that had greeted them by the entrance of the palace showed them to the royal lounge where they all sat now, chatting among themselves.

The whole interior of the lounge was impeccably beautiful and welcoming. There were two darkish grey couch and a light grey one in the middle of them with throw pillows of different shades of grey and black adorning the couch. Three black and golden coloured tables were placed in front of each couch with a vase on top of them.

The stumps of feet could be heard as Prince Hussein and his royal guards whom stopped at the entrance to the lounge room through the huge French doors, filled in as the prince made his way to go welcome them with his other siblings.

"As Salamualaikum family you're all welcome to the beautiful kingdom of Riyadh." The Prince modulated voice boomed out as he welcomed them. 

They all replied his greetings while Amal blushed when Prince Hussein flashed her a secrete sweet smile which sent her insides churning with glee and butterflies. Umairah whom noticed everything bumped Amal with her elbow and winked at her with a taunting smile but Amal just looked away shyly.

"Thank you for welcoming us into this beautiful kingdom of yours Prince, we are honoured." Mr. Ahmad Malik, Umairah and Amal's dad spoke gravelly a small smile etched on his lips.

Prince Hussein chuckled lowly that it was almost not heard at all. "You embarrass me father in law please call me Hussein I'm gonna be your son soon right?, besides you all are my family now." Prince Hussein couldn't help but hold in the anger that was bubbling inside him towards the man that stood steps away from him. If not for the immense love and respect he had for his belle and future wife he would have sent the man faraway from his kingdom.

Mr. Ahmad chuckled softly nodding his head before taking his seat when the prince and his family took their seats as well in front of them.

"Yes indeed dear. Where's the king and queen by the way?." Aunt Raheena asked eagerly careful not to let it show in her voice. She heard the Queen was the most beautiful woman in Riyadh and wanted to see just how true it was for herself. This was what she wanted all along anyways she had always wanted to be among the wealthiest and most influential people in the world and this wedding was giving her the opportunity.

Prince Hussein gave a tight lipped smile as he replied her. "Well unfortunately they had to travel to Oman urgently for something really important but will be back by tomorrow In Shaa Allah."

Aunt Raheena nodded taking in the information. "Oh okay then." She replied sighing inwardly at the fact that she has to wait again just to see them.

Prince Hussein eyes drifted to the curious and enthusiastic ones of his junior sister Afaf as she scanned everyone sitting before her with a welcoming smile ready to mingle.