CHAPTER NINETEEN

Umairah

Do you ever get that feeling that the worst thing you've dreaded in your life from happening is actually happening right now and you'll give anything to not be here at the moment.

Cause if there's anything that is blocking both me and him right now is that door and I'm honestly hoping it's locked and that I'll go back to sleep and it will all be a nightmare.

"Umairah sweetheart?." I heard Umar's voice from behind the door.

"Open the door or don't you want to see your dear boy friend." He gave a dry laugh. Him saying that just brought back all the guilt I've been feeling.

I stood up and rushed to the door taking a deep breath before opening it.

I looked up at him he had on a playful smirk that if any girl sees will swoon over.

"Hello beautiful." He caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers lingering a little. I just stood there staring at him.

"You look surprised to see me?." He stated the obvious making me want to smack him.

Of course I'm surprised to see him, who wouldn't be surprised to see their long lost boy friend who happens to be their husband's supposed brother show up at her bedroom door wondering where the heck her husband is, but I didn't voice out my thoughts.

"What are you doing here?." I finally asked taking a step back from him.

He just stared at me blankly before shrugging. "Came to see my little beautiful bab--" He paused shaking his head." Nahh my brother's beautiful wife."

I still can't believe that the man that was supposedly once my boyfriend is the brother of the man I got married to every time I think about it, it still astounds me.

What a love triangle but I won't call it that cause I don't love him right?.

"You should leave." I pushed him back a little but it was a wrong move as he held my hand that was on his chest and pulled me closer his other hand on my waist.

Our faces were mere inches away any small movement from either of us and our lips will practically brush, connect or whatever.

I felt my stomach churn at how close we were but not in a good way for some reason he gives me weird vibes.

"Umar?."

We broke out from our stare contest his lips brushing against my cheeks for a split second. I gagged inwardly swallowing some bile that rose.

We turned to see Manan standing by the door with a slight frown. He looked over to me giving me a small smile as Umar approached him.

"Sup bro." Umar walked smoothly towards where Manan stood by the door giving him a handshake.

"I thought your flight was supposed to be in the evening." Manan asked his hands in his sweats pocket. "And I see you've met Umairah, my wife."

Umairah noticed how Umar frowned slightly before he took it off as if it never came. "Yeah when I got here I didn't see anyone around so I came up when I saw the door slightly ajar." He lied through his teeth like an idiot.

"But I'm sorry if I intruded on your privacy." He turned flashing a bright smile at me.

"Okay." Manan worded out skeptically.

"Uhm.. uys I need my space." I walked to the door opening it wider. "So please." I pointed towards the door for them to get the hell out.

"Of course." Umar uttered going out first after winking at me luckily Manan didn't see