CHAPTER TWENTY- NINE

Umairah was tired of staying in her room all day just because she didn't want to see Manan's face at all.

But her stomach won't stop grumbling and Annita came to call her down for lunch but she didn't go and it was already time for dinner so she might as well suck it up and go down before she collapses.

Cause she could remember when she was 8 and being all stubborn her dad had punished her and she felt she could do what she wanted and stayed two days straight going on a hunger strike. It didn't go well for her and was hospitalised and given hospital food forcefully.

Yuck!.

She walked into her closet and changed into something comfy. She had already taken a shower before to calm her nerves she would usually take out her anger on her room but she loved her new room so....no.

She walked down the stairs into the kitchen stopping when she spotted Manan.

He was seated on the barstool facing the huge window which had a great view of the big beautiful garden. It was a sight to behold.

Umairah contemplated whether to go in or not she didn't want to see his face, his all so gorgeous face.

God. He's so... Masha Allah.

Especially with the new haircut he got it made his jaw more prominent and his side view was just so.......

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard shuffling he had stood up and was putting the dishes into the dishwasher.

She slapped her head asking herself what she was busy doing cause its not the time to be weak.

But then again just the thought of him makes her weak. She sighed wondering what he did to her after that kiss.

She decided to go in cause her stomach won't stop grumbling she will just ignore him and act as if he wasn't there at all.

She walked in quietly well not quiet enough cause his head snapped her way but she avoided eye contact.

She was debating on what to eat as if Manan knew what she came here for he kept a plate in front of her.

Umairah glanced at the plate of food set in front of her the smell alone melting her taste buds. Without wasting time she picked up the fork and immediately started eating.

Manan looked at her with adoration. He's never seen anyone eat with so much interest and passion.

He chuckled, a small smile playing on his lips.

She's so adorable.

Umairah wanted to ask him what was funny but her mouth was full and she didn't want to talk to him so she walked out of the kitchen after carrying a bottle of orange juice with her.

Manan sighed putting both his hands in his pockets as he watched her leave. He thought about what Ashra had asked him whether he loved Umairah or not.

He didn't know what to say so typical him just averted the talk and he somehow managed to leave there without seeming rude.

But now that he thinks of it he wondered if he does have feelings for Umairah and if yes has it reached up to the level of falling in love with her? Hell no.

The word love itself freaked him out he wasn't ready for commitment but look at him now he's 23 and married not one of his best decisions so far.

Not that it was his alone anyways.

He walked out following her but when he didn't see her his first thought was that she had gone back to her room but then he spotted her seated on the second to the last stair of the staircase.