CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

Hey guys so I wanted to try something new which is to write in a third person pov. So...enjoy.

--------------

He swerved the car as he parked far from the ice cream shop so they won't see him. He clutched on to the steering wheel tight, his knuckles white. He knows what he's feeling inside, he knows it cause he's felt it before but this time its more stronger maybe being the fact that she belongs to him.

Manan drew a sharp intake of breath at the way Ahad put his arm around her shoulders as they walked out of the shop. He watched in jealousy at how she threw her head back and laughed at something he said.

They told him they were only going to a nearby restaurant but they haven't even stepped foot in a restaurant, how he knew he had been following them.

He wanted to go up there where she sat on the boot of a car. Manan wondered how he got a car here in new York when him and his family came by flight but he held no thought to it as he continued to glare holes at the arm still on her shoulder and him beside her.

Didn't he know it was haram (prohibited) to touch his non-mahram (more like someone who you aren't married to) especially a married one if he wants to be all touchy he should go get married he thought fisting and un-fisting his hands.

All the while he has been following them the ice cream shop was the fourth place they've been to so far. First it was a bank he didn't really know why they went there but he'll find out later on then it was a gallery/studio he was even counting the minutes they spent there wondering what they were doing.

Well to take photos duh. He thought.

After that they went to a boutique he later saw her coming out with a little paper bag in her hands smiling his heart sank knowing she's still angry at him and he still doesn't know how to make it up to her.

Now it's an ice cream shop he also wondered how Ahad knows places in New York knowing it's his first or second time here he couldn't remember.

She was still laughing about something and it hurt him that he couldn't make her laugh like that.

What was he to do liy kept disturbing him on and on which is why he couldn't concentrate well on the movie they were watching cause she kept on black mailing him about his past.

He still doesn't know what to do with her but for now his kitten was more important. He smiled knowing how much she despises the name but that won't make him stop calling her that infact he's more than happy to annoy her just to see the way her face contorts when he says it. It's worth staring at, he just loves it and he thinks he's beginning to have a soft spot for her.

Manan glanced at them when Ahad held Umairah's hand as he helped her down she clutched on to him as she almost slipped.

He stiffened scared she might have injured her leg again. She was meant to see a physiotherapist but she was so stubborn about it that she only agreed to a leg massage given to her by her mom.

He couldn't take more of what he was seeing cause it was making him madder by the second that passed she didn't even object to him being that close to her so he started the car and zoomed off leaving them behind she'll meet him at home and then they must sit down and talk whether she's ready for it or not. But first he needs to go see Liy and ask what the hell more does she want from him its been 7years since everything happened between him and her sister and he's more than guilty about what happened knowing damn well everything was his fault.

But she has to give him a break she's not the only one going through some shitty stuffs in their life even he to more so about his past mistakes which is slowly coming to hunt him now.