CHAPTER FOURTEEN-2

Umairah's pov

The wedding was in full swing and everyone was enjoying themselves except for me.

But I'm glad they all are so they'll pay less attention to how I am right now. I just wanted to go home take a relaxing shower and sleep.

I look to Manan he had a blank look on. I didn't really expect the compliment he gave me earlier knowing how he'd been acting this pass few days with me.

I gazed at the beautiful ring on my finger one more time, it was a rose gold effortlessly gorgeous.  At least he does know how to pick rings.

At last we are officially official in every possible way. I've finally completed half of my deen and now he's mahram(husband). I couldn't still believe it, a bride is supposed to enjoy her wedding day to the fullest but I wasn't enjoying mine at all.

I just pray my life turns out to be okay in the future.

"Heyyy couples of the year." Manal said bringing me out of my reverie.

I looked up at her so did Manan.

"Hey Manal." I said smiling at her.

"What are you guys doing sitting here looking all bored out of your wits when it's your wedding day. come on you should enjoy it." She said already pulling me up.

"No Manal I'm not in the mood right now." I whined but she shook her head.

"Even you brother in law get up, you guys should go have your couples first dance together." She uttered looking at him.

Manan shook his head about to speak but his sister, Aisha cut him off.

"Yes brother you guys should go entertain us. I mean the brides maid and groomsmen have done theirs now its you guys turn." She spoke looking at him expectantly.

She held Manan's hand as he stood. Aisha was a tall girl so Manan's height wasn't so intimidating towards hers but in my case it was quite different.

He sighed. "Fine, just one."

He stretched his hand waiting for mine. Its just one dance Umairah you might as well get it over with.

I reluctantly placed my hand on his and immediately felt a force of attraction our eyes met at the same time and I was sure he felt it too.

We walked together side by side everyone's eyes were on us as the media kept on taking our pictures I really didn't like the constant flicker of light on my face but apparently its something I have to get used to, just great!.

We halted our steps at the dance floor which had our initials M&U designed on the floor.

I saw Sarah speaking to Manal and Ashra before she went to the MC to collect his mic and started speaking.

"Attention everyone, attention." Everybody heads turned towards her.

"I'll like for you to give a round of applause for the new couples as they have their first dance together." She cheered so as everyone some were even yelling kiss her I felt the pit on my stomach flip. Not gonna happen ever.

A song started playing which was All of me by john legend. Manan just stood there staring at me I didn't know if he was checking me out or waiting for me to make the first move either way it was creepy.

He smirked as he held both my hands and kept them on his shoulder while he kept his on my waist making shivers run through my body.

Oh lord what's happening to me?.