CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE

Don't forget to vote and comment...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its a long one so...

E
N
J
O
Y
..
..
..

Umairah sighed warily as she continued her jog to the stables where Manan apparently was. She wondered what he was doing there in the first place and what kind of trouble he had gotten himself in that he told her not to tell anyone about. 'Ya rabb please keep him safe' Was what she kept on muttering on and on until she finally reached the stables.

The stable was a huge building with lots of acres of well groomed land. No wonder it took her time to get there but nonetheless it was very beautiful. She first noticed the absence of guards around the area which was weird seeing as every corner she passed on her way there had one. She took out her phone and called Manan but it kept on ringing before taking her to voicemail which made her more anxious.

She trudged further into the stables looking about for any sign of Manan but nothing only the sounds of horses neighing and breeze whistling making the tree branches nearby creek with it. She took out her phone calling Manan again but instead heard the sound of a phone ringing. She followed the sound of the ringing phone feeling slightly relieved but it didn't last long when she found his phone laying aimlessly on the ground next to an empty stall.

Umairah felt tears sting her eyes ready to be let out as she picked up the phone.

"Manan?." She called out as a sickening feeling registered itself in the pit of her stomach. She wiped at her eyes as a stray tear fell. All kinds of horrible scenarios of what could have happened to him swirling in her head.

Umairah heard the clicking of a camera as if several photos had been shut. She looked around but didn't see anything until a figure jumped out and yelled. "You've been pranked!!"

Her mind was blank not able to register what Sarah said until Manan stood before her with a mischievous smile and a camera in his hand looking unharmed, then did she register what was going on.

"I think we did a great job, don't you think so M?" Sarah laughed as she showed Manan whom was standing beside her, her hands to fist bump which he did.

"I think we did S." Manan replied smiling cheekily at Umairah whom was all but smiling.

Umairah sighed inwardly relieved that he was okay but was feeling very lethal towards them at the moment. "You guys are so evil, I swear it." She rubbed at her eyes glaring daggers at them. She can't believe how they got her so good that some part of her couldn't be angry. Keyword 'some'.

She shook her head and stumped out walking as fast as she can ignoring Manan calls for her to stop. He ended up catching up to her but she ignored him nonetheless, he was irritating her even more as he had a triumphant look on his face as if he had achieved something in life.

"Kittten?" Manan called sitting next to her on the bed of their room. Her arms were folded, leg crossed her eyebrows arched furiously.

Manan stretched his arms cuddling her into his chest but she pushed him away which made him stumble over though he regained his balance quickly.

"Damn kitten you're so strong." Nonetheless he didn't relent and pulled her closer to him again like a mother cuddling her child. She tried to wiggle out of his hold but he refused to let her go and they ended up falling off the bed onto the carpeted floor.