CHAPTER FORTY

Don't forget to vote... And comment!.

Read Authors note at the end of the chapter please❗❗❗

I'm +1 today y'all 💃🎉
Alhamdulillah.

So gift me today with your comments abeg😄

------------------------------------------------------

Umairah sat on the soft grey blush couch at the right side of his room in front of a huge window which gave a beautiful view of the night sky shining brightly as the stars and moon illuminated it. She let her gaze wandered around though she had been here a number of times she didn't quite notice it but his room gave off such a calm vibe with all the colours even if they were mostly black and grey but was still nice and welcoming nonetheless.

Umairah's gaze fell on Manan whom was now seated on the blush couch at the right hand side while she rested her back to the corner of the left hand side.  When she noticed the look on his face and the way he was looking at her she felt a wave of nerves attack her it was as if he was trying to figure out something by scrutinizing her with his gaze, his face was stoic and looking stern making her to wonder why he called her there in the first place.

After a good five minutes with an eerie silence which was uncomfortable for Umairah as Manan was still pondering on his thoughts when it seemed like none of them will speak up, He finally broke the silence.

"How did you meet Umar?."

The question came so fast and unexpected and by the way she whipped her head Manan knew she didn't expect it coming, so he smirked but took it off so as to not seem amused or anything.

"What?." Umairah implored trying to make sure she heard wrong but knew deep down what she heard.

Manan averted his gaze from her momentarily before taking it back to her unwavering ones. He repeated himself again.

"How did you meet Umar?."

Umairah's stomach did a flip not expecting the question at all. She wondered why he was inquiring about him all of a sudden after the last time they fought on Umar when Manan found out the truth they never spoke on it again maybe he had spotted them together at the door, she hoped that wasn't the case.

"Why you do you wanna know that out of the blue?." She replied his question with a question which made Manan to narrow his eyes at her.

"I asked you a question first." He said curtly making her sigh, she averted her gaze in thought.

"Well, from what I remember we met in school, no actually he was a transfered student, Yes." She nodded her head while Manan did the same sinking in the information.

Manan was still slightly confused as to why Umar lied to her in the beginning he doubt if Umairah knows the truth. He knew his brother was stupid and impulsive but he didn't think he'll actually try to lead a minor on that's so immature of him. He had his doubt about everything and how they met or even made it as far as dating hence why he's inquiring about it, now he knows for sure his brother is a two faced person.

His gaze caught hers. "Is that what he told you?." She nodded her head. Umairah couldn't decipher the reason behind the questions plus his expressions gave nothing away. 

He spoke up again, "Did you know that Umar is 4 years older than you?"

Umairah looked up at him, flabbergasted. "What?."

"Umar is 21 years old did he ever tell you that?." He asked her to which she shook her head stunned.

Say what now?