CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

Don't forget to VOTE..:-)

Yeah its a double update😆😆

------------------------------------------------------

2 days later.
~~~~~~~~~~

"Mananiii."

Umairah heard a loud shriek which made her to roll off the bed on to the floor with a thud!.

She looked up frantically wondering if she was dreaming. The sound came again and she realised she wasn't dreaming but someone was in fact yelling.

"Mananiii." She then thought who the heck was Mananiii or moreover who was shouting.

From the sound of it, it sounded like a child's voice preferably that of a girl.

She stood up wincing in pain holding on to her ankle, she had banged it on the bed side drawer when she rolled off the bed. Ever since her little accident her leg was still a little bit sore and it sometimes aches when she applies too much pressure on it and now that she fell on it. It hurt, bad.

She groaned standing and limping her way to the door opening it. As she opened the door she met a little girl about the age of 9/10 standing in front of her, her knuckles were raised up preferably because she was about knocking before Umairah opened the door.

"Ah..hello?." Umairah uttered  more like asked wondering whom she was.

She smiled warmly at Umairah. "Heyyy. Is my Mananii here?." The girl asked pushing aside Umairah making her almost one with the door.

"Hey I didn't say you could come in." She sneered watching as the girl moved around before returning back to the door.

"Yeah I didn't ask." She replied sassily.

Umairah's right eye brow was raised not expecting the reply she got from the girl.

"Oka..yyy." She moved out of the girls way before she could ambush her again to the door.

The girl whose name is yet to be known stood in front of Umairah analysing her from head to toe she didn't even hide the fact that she was scrutinizing her under her gaze.

"Aren't you too old to be wearing a power puff girls PJs?." The girl asked looking at her curiously.

Umairah shrugged. "Aren't you a little to young to have such a big mouth?." She fired back at the girl crossing her arms.

The girl sighed exasperatedly. "I can't believe you're my Mananiii's wife." She muttered to herself but Umairah heard her.

Umairah's face dropped displeased. "Hey why are you being so rude you don't even know me that well."

Umairah already had a feeling that they weren't gonna get along all to well with the girl especially if she keeps up with her attitude.

The girl was about to speak when she heard her name being called. "Asma?."

They both looked up at the caller and saw that it was Manan.

"Mananiii." The girl whose name happened to be Asma called running towards him and engulfing him in a hug.

'Mananiii.' How pathetic Umairah thought rolling her eyes.

"Heyy Asmii you're here so soon though I thought you're not coming in till this weekend?." He asked to which a reply came but not from her but a woman standing behind them.

"Asma wanted to surprise you plus school closed early." The woman uttered grinning.

"Yeah so surprise." Asma giggled making jazz hands gestures.