CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN

Don't forget to vote and comment...
----------------*----------------*---------------*

Umairah stepped out of the walk in closet staring at her reflection in the full length mirror. She adjusted the gown around her body feeling content with it she tied a matching colour turban on her head hanging a veil on her shoulder. She was rocking a simple magenta coloured straight gown with puff sleeves. It also had a closed slit from behind.

It was a little after 2pm as today began the first event out of the four to be held and she was more than excited, funny enough she didn't feel so excited during her own wedding but its all in the past now after all she's more than happy and excited to see what life holds for both her and Manan.

"You look really gorgeous Mi Vida." Manan husky voice sounded near her ear his hands slowly encircling her waist.

She smiled leaning on him. "And you look really handsome my love." She uttered not missing the smile that stretched on his lips and the way his hold tightened around her.

"My love? That's nice to hear better than that dude you call me." He scoffed slowly turning her around to see that pretty face that always tugged at his heart.

Umairah laughed shaking her head a teasing smile on her lips.

Manan was dressed in an Armani blue  suit paired with a magenta coloured tie and louisbouitton shoe. His hair being the main highlight in its almighty jelled glory.

She gazed up at his eyes. Its colour putting her in a daze she doesn't think she can ever get over his eye colour. The blue he adorned on was making them pop out even more.

"I love your eyes." She unconsciously said bringing a smile to his lips.

"And it loves looking at you." He replied back while she blushed looking away. He smirked.

He cupped her face smiling coyly at her. Umairah knew what he wanted but she narrowed her eyes at him. He leaned forward but she shook her head pursing her lips.

"No Manan, Nah you're not gonna ruin my lipstick." She chided sternly sashaying away muttering to herself whether he knew how she had precisely applied it on.

Manan sulked like a child whose sweet has been taken away from him.

Umairah wore her shoes on. With her YSL clutch in hand she linked her arm with Manan's whom begrudgingly walked with her. She chuckled and pecked his jaw. "That's all you get for now."

Manan smirked. For now.

They bumped into Haneef on getting to the bottom of the stairs whom whistled on sighting Umairah.

"Yoo damn! You look gorgeous Ummy." He cheered with another whistle earning a glare from Manan. He rose his hands up in mock surrender chuckling.

"Woah, calm it bro in law she might be your wife but she's still my baby cousin." He winked at her making Umairah roll her eyes, a small smile etched on her lips.

"You don't look bad yourself Haneefy." She complimented earning another wink from him again.

"I know right imma make all the ladies swoon tonight." He smirked running his fingers lightly through his thick curls a cocky look on his face.

"Yeah right if they were blind you mean." Sarah whom they hadn't noticed standing a few feet away interjected earning a scowl from Haneef.

Sarah was dressed in a high neck white long sleeved shirt and trouser. A golden coloured belt fitted around her belly. She topped the whole look with a white turban, white heels and a jean bag. She looked really beautiful.