CHAPTER THREE

Because of the incident we reached school late when first paper had already started.

I sat on my sit and began my exams after receiving an ear full from my teacher miss heathers she is usually the cool type but today she was moody.

Anyways after first paper which I know didn't go well I went to the cafeteria. I sat down on an empty sit under a tree. I couldn't see Ashra or Aliyah anywhere even umar who was asking for my whereabouts.

Aliyah was one of our friend, she was a very conservative person at first but now she's more outspoken and friendly.

I was munching on my burger when someone threw a small ball hitting the can of coke on the table making it pour all over me I stood up immediately as the coke spread through my whole dress.

I turned to see who threw it and I noticed a group of girls well a group of snubby rich kids to be precise laughing at me. They gave each other a high five as all five of them sat crossed legged.

I walked up to them rather stormed up to them. "Who threw this?." I asked holding the ball.

"I did." One of the girls named Anna I think said with an icy smirk. "And it was just a mistake". By looking at her I knew that it wasn't a mistake.

"A mistake you ruined my dress ." I said pointing to the stain.

"Oh please it's a mistake now let it go it's not like you can do anything about it." She replied laughing with her friends.

"Oh yeah." I smirked picking up two bottles of coke and poured it over all of them."

"Oops mistake." I mocked before walking away I didn't really like doing that to them, I try to stay away from any sort of exchange like that but they deserved it, they've been so rude to me since when I started schooling here.

I headed to the toilet to change my clothes thank god Ashra makes me bring spare. I changed dumping the dirty clothes into a leather in my bag.

I went out looking for Ashra and Aliyah, a classmate of mine told me where they were and I went looking for them.

I spotted them at the library together engrossed in what they were reading I've never seen them this serious before.

"Sup peeps." I plopped down on the seat next to Ashra.

"Hey." Aliyah responded while Ashra just nodded.

"So what you guys having next?." I asked them.

I was in the science department while Ashra was in humanity and Aliyah in business I'm looking forward to study something in the medical field but I'm not sure what yet but I know I'll think of something but for Aliyah it has something to do with finance and Accounting while Ashra something about fashion.

"History." Ashra said.

"Economics." Aliyah replied as well.

"Well Good luck." I said stretching back placing my legs on Ashra's lap but she kicked it aside glaring at me.

"What?." I shrugged.

*******

"That was amazing." Ashra said between laughed.

"I wish I was there to see their faces." Aliyah giggled.

I just finished telling them what happened between me and the snubby girls at the cafeteria.

After their paper we decided to go to the mall to shop since it was my last day here and also because I couldn't say no when Aliyah offered to pay, from what she told us she was from an affluent family.

"Hey guys have you seen Umar?." I asked remembering that I hadn't seen him all day.

"Well no, I didn't see or hear from him since when he called you." Ashra said sitting beside the heaps of clothes we've chosen.

"Me neither I only saw him early in the morning before exams started and it seems like he was waiting for someone." Aliyah said holding out some cute boots.

"Oh, I'll try to call him then." I said but remembered my broken phone so I borrowed Aliyah's own before leaving them, I doubt if they noticed me cause they were arguing about a dress Ashra was holding.

I called him but he didn't pick up. I called again but nothing so I left him a voicemail.

I walked over to Ashra and Aliyah we bought some few other things before paying well before Aliyah paid. "So have you called him?." Aliyah asked as we walked to the parking lot.

"Who?."

"Umar of course." She said in a duh tone.

"Oh. I did but he didn't pick up but I left him a voice mail." I said." I just hope he calls me before I board my flight."

"Okay." She uttered as silence ensues us.

We entered her car and drove off. We arrived home in less than 20 minutes. I carried all my things out, Aunt Najma insisted on escorting me to the airport.

We arrived at the airport in 20 minutes time but still no call from Umar I texted him using Aliyah's phone saying I'm boarding but he hasn't replied yet. I just hope he is alright.

I checked in and did the necessary stuffs before going to the boarding area. My flight was announced as we will be boarding soon.

"I'll miss you guys I said enveloping Ashra and Aliyah in a hug.

"Us too." They both said.

"And we will be visiting soon." Ashra added wiping her tears away she was going to make me cry any minute now. "And don't forget graduation be back before then." Aliyah added hugging me one more time.

"Sure I won't." I said feeling the tears begin to well up.

"Umairah please don't cry or you're not gonna leave this place without us." Aunt Najma said her eyes welling up with tears.

"Oh no Aunty Naj not you too." I said hugging the mother figure whom I've come to love a lot.

"But I can't help it." She spoke sniffing.

We hugged one last time before we parted ways Ashra walked away as Aliyah and Aunt Najma tailed behind her

The second announcement was made as I wore my shades and my cotton fur shawl walking to the line that was already forming I turned back hoping to see him but nothing.

I started walking again when someone grabbed my hand.

"Who's t---"

"Leaving without a good bye." A voice said which sounded just like that of Umar.

"Umar". I said happy to see him. "I thought you won't come to say good bye to me."

"How can I leave without saying good bye to my babe?." He poked my cheeks with his finger.

"Yeah but you came too late." I said shaking my head.

"But I'm here right now, am I not?." He asked while I just nodded.

He gave me a box of chocolate.

"This is for you come back soon or rather I'll come to see you." He said.

"Of course I will, In shaa Allah."

"You should go now before you miss your flight." He said pointing towards the now scanty line.

I nodded walking back to the line. "Bye." I waved at him as he smiled waving back to me.

They checked my necessary papers before I boarded the plane.

Who would have thought my return home will change my life forever.

*************************

Yay chapter three I hoped you enjoyed it. And I will be back with another update soon.

Pls vote , comment and share.