CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Sorrry guyzzs for the late update but I was writing my exams and I don't want to be distracted by any social media so I couldn't update.

------------------------------------------------------

I saw death in his eyes they no longer had the friendliness and love it once had but pure hatred and the thirst for blood.

He laughed a scrutinizing laugh that made me cringe in fear as he walked closer, my whole body shivered.

"you made me like this all of you did and you'll all pay for it but I'll start with you first" he seethed with pure venom laced in his voice.

He grabbed my neck tightly making me gasp for air.

Is this the end of me?.

!!

******

I jumped up as sweat bids trickled my face. I took a long deep breath to steady my beating heart. What in the world did that dream mean and who wants to kill me so bad and why?.

All this thoughts kept swirling in my head I tried to sleep back but couldn't I got up to drink a glass of water but the jug was empty I sighed and reached for the door.

I walked out of my room through the silent corridors down the stairs case with those thoughts in mind that I missed my step and bumped into someone before falling down the remaining flight of stairs.

Thank God I was already close to the end of the stairs or else my fall would have been really bad I sat up and looked at the person who caused my fall. I stared back at the orbs which were staring back at me with amusement and a grin forming on his lips.

So he finds it funny that I fell.

Idiot.

He just continued to stare at me instead of apologizing and helping me up. I got up by my self with a pain that shot through my arm I held it tight and went to the kitchen if he wants to laugh then he can laugh all he wants.

I opened the fridge and carried a bottle of water on closing it I saw him looking at me with his arms folded.

I rolled my eyes, what does he want now.

I opened the bottle drinking the water, I eyed him skeptically before walking away. I arrived at my room about to get in but was pulled back.

I shrieked pulling my hands away from his grip bug he didn't let go.

I glared at him.

"Let go of me." I spoke feeling irritated by him.

What the hell is wrong with him.

Right now I was just feeling so frustrated at everything and everyone especially him.

I took a deep breath before speaking. "What do you want?." I asked my eyes zeroing in on him.

"Looks like my bride to be had a bad dream or what?, why so grumpy huh?." He asked with a smirk playing on his lips and what the banana's did he just call me.

'Bride to be?'.

I'll show him who his real bride to be is I tried prying my hands from his grip but he held it tighter making the pain on my left hand worst. He stepped closer making me lean into the wall.

"Are you high or something don't you know we aren't married yet so stay away from me." I said my eyes watching him suspiciously.

If this is how he wants to behave with I so won't allow that. My eyes locked with his.