CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE PLEASE READ!!!

In the previous chapters I have done some addition and subtraction of events and people so for those of you that haven't read the newly updated version of some chapters I'm gonna tell you what and what I've added as time goes on.

You may proceed now.

Don't forget to vote...
------------------------------------------------------

"Ohh Masha Allah, Amal I'm so happy for you I can't wait." Umairah cooed happiness evident in her voice.

After Manan had left home, Aliyah also left saying she'd over stayed her welcome but Umairah dismissed what she said telling her to visit as often as she likes.

Aliyah just smiled knowing full well she will. She had enjoyed her stay and the reaction she got from Manan pleased her immensely. She'll make sure he does what he had promised her.

While Aunt Sam and Asma had also gone out, the woman had told Umairah she was going to visit Mrs. Kabeer, Manan's mother as she had just returned from Morocco on a business trip with her husband. Umairah wanted to join but had dismissed the idea since she planned to spend the whole day skyping with her family.

From what she knew, Aunt Sam was a widow after 5 years of marriage her husband had died in a car accident it was a really tough time for both her and Asma but with her families love and Allah's mercy she was able to remain patient and accept it as Qadr(destiny).

She really admired the strong singled mothered woman. Kudos to single mothers out there, they are really strong.

So now it was just her and Ashra at home, they were on a video call with their family. That is Aunt Najma Ashra's mother whom came back from Egypt and Umairah's mom with Amal.

They were happily chatting about Amal's marriage proposal. The wedding was scheduled to take place a week after her graduation from law school.

"Thank you Ummy, I also can't wait to be Mrs. Hussein Nazif. I just miss him so much." She uttered dreamily forgetting their mom was beside her.

The woman used a throw pillow to knock her back to reality while Amal just whined pouting and complaining about how their mother was being unfair and how she'll miss her when she gets married.

Umairah was ecstatic when she found out her dear future brother in law was royalty. He was an Arab prince from Riyadh. She always had a dream of marrying a prince back in her childhood days but that was when she was fanning over prince charming from Cinderella, yeah childish she knows but we plan and Allah plans, at the end of the day she ended up with Manan though she doesn't know if she should relate to him as her prince charming she's still perplexed on how to base their present relationship. 

"Mom, spare her please the groom wouldn't want spoilt goods isn't that right Ashra?." Umairah teased as both Ashra and her cackled while Amal just glared at them. 

They chatted on for a while making inquiries about the rest. Haneef and Sarah had gone on a school trip. Ahad was in Africa with his dad, his dad owns a hospital there and Ahad was doing his housemanship with him while Manal was hardly ever at home apparently she's always at a friends doing a sleep over or something like that.

Although, Umairah's mom wasn't so comfortable with the fact that the girl was starting to get negligent about how she lived her life but Umairah told her not to worry as its common for teenagers going through adult stage but deep down Umairah knew it wasn't like Manal. Aunt Raheena and her dad were both working.