CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO

"Woah." I looked around the huge room scanning every inch.

"When you asked me to watch a movie with you I didn't realise you meant at the house." I said walking into the huge movie room damn, I wonder what more rooms are there in this house. I haven't properly had a tour of it yet.

He chuckled that's when I noticed a slight dimple pop out at the corner of his cheeks near his jaw.

Why didn't I notice it before, oh Umairah. Besides it was a really cute one. I smiled wishing I had one I've always wanted one.

"What's with the smile?." He asked amused.

I shook my head. "So now how do we set it up?." I asked trying to divert his attention.

"Well it's not that hard just tell me what movie you want to watch and I'll get it rolling for you."

"Hmm." I stroked my jaw trying to think of any newly released movie from late last year to early this year.

"I'm not sure really, maybe any interesting movie, like an action movie for example fighting with my family its a newly released movie or Aquaman no wait little yes little its a comedy." Gosh I don't know why I haven't been up to date with all those films I for one know that once a trailer of a movie is released I'm almost like the first person to buy a ticket at the cinema.

He raised a brow. "Oh."

I stared at him wanting to know what he meant by 'oh'.

"What's wrong?."

"Uhm nothing just thought that you'll maybe want to watch a sappy romcom or any romance movie like most girls do or watch a love tragedy so you get all emotional and cry your eyes out." He stated rolling his eyes at the last part.

"Well I do watch romance movies but not always the tragic ones cause it makes me sad and I do love action movies, I love the thrill and adrenaline coursing through you especially when they are in a heated fight or something." I smiled remembering the times when Ashra and I will sit back and watch movies and jump up at the same time when they've reached the climax.

"Well that's good news I even prepared a box of tissues for when the cries come." He smirked. "I guess not then",

I gasped."Well Mister sorry to disappoint you but that's not happening at least for now." I walked over and finally sat on a couch the huge black screen staring right at me the movie room really looked like a cinema room but compared to it its small with almost twenty chairs in rolls and a two sitter couch in front were I'm seated.

Two minutes later Manan was seated beside me I moved away leaving some space between us.

"Well I've got fighting with my family and Little will be next even though I've watched it before." He said using a remote to set some things on the big screen.

I pouted. "No I want to watch little first then the other one." I said grabbing the remote and changing it.

"Kitten." He warned.

"Don't call me that." I said glaring at him but he just reached for my hand and grabbed the remote.

"Hey." I yelled.

"We watch fighting with my family first or no movie." He stated changing it back again. I huffed and sat back watching silently.

"Its not fair." I muttered even though I was enjoying the movie.

"Hmm." He said scrolling through his phone I couldn't see what he was doing. He didn't let me watch what I wanted at first now he's busy with his phone.

I sighed relaxing back as a smile crept onto my lips at what the rock said, well I'm enjoying the movie even though he seems busy with whomever he's texting.