CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Don't forget to VOTE.:-)

---------------------------------------------------

It's been 4 days now after I told Manan about going to college. I was still angry at what happened I'm even more angry at what he did to me.

In fact I haven't seen him since then. I've been locked up in this huge house doing nothing. I only eat my breakfast in the morning, watch some Netflix or play some video games then sleep that has been my routine all this days you know why because that God forsaken idiot of a husband I have God forgive me had locked me up in this house thinking I was going to run away.

I can't believe that idiot.

I was even lucky that there was some food at home.

And the worst part is that my phone is broken I can't receive nor call any body I can't believe I haven't ran mad yet.

But all I do know is that Manan still lives here with me cause every morning I wake up his already out and when I stay up at night to wait for him I end up falling asleep and the next morning I'm in my room or a blanket is put over me and trust me I'm no sleepwalker.

And I so badly want him to come face to face with my fist that's if I even--. I stop my thoughts mid way as the devil himself just walked in.

He walked towards the fridge a little wobbly. He looked awful and smells funny as well. I wondered whats wrong with him his always perfect hair looked rough and all spiky as if he continuously raked his hand through it.

He had bags under his eyes which were red and all the greyish in his eyes are gone like he hasn't slept in weeks. Well how will he when he tries his hardest to avoid me.

But how sure are you what if he's dealing with a crisis?. I asked myself trying to be considerate.

Well then that's his problem I have my own problems as well.

It's not like you are the one with bloodshot eyes and bags.

True.

I walked over towards him as he watched me skeptically. I was now standing in front of him he had visible stubbles on his face he looked so weak that I could even pity him but not today. My fist curled up ready to punch him when he did the most unexpected.

He hugged me.

My mind was just swirling with thoughts as to why it's happening cause I couldn't understand anything right now and all the butterflies in my stomach aren't helping much as Manan held me tighter and started to sniff my hair.

Weirdo.

I tried prying him off me but he let go on his own finally registering what he did he ran his fingers through his hair staggering back.

"I'm-- I'm sorry this shouldn't have happened there can't be anything between us."

As he said that I felt my heart drop.

But isn't that what I wanted then why do I feel this way.

I watched as he retreated back out of the kitchen. I sat on the chair pushing the plates of fruits aside I walked up the stairs when I heard Manan talking to someone but the thing is that the someone is actually in his room I think.

"I can't do this, I can't live like this maa." Manan grumbled walking back and forth.

"Well you have no choice my love." I heard another familiar voice which belonged to a woman.

"But what if she finds out?." He sat down on the couch worry evident on his face.

"That's not gonna happen darling." She cupped his face placing a kiss on his cheeks, I saw her face and it was his mom but when did she arrive and why don't I know she was even coming and what the hell are they talking about.