CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Umairah

She ran into her closet seeing the mess he made on her floor. She saw her blue box opened on the ground.

"Who does he think he is?, he has no right to go over my things like that and...and much like to kiss me."

"Yuck! disgusting pervert what jerkface."

Her room door opened and in came Ashra with a teasing smile on her face but when she saw the tear stained Umairah her smile dropped.

"Hey Umairah what's wrong?."

Upon seeing Ashra, Umairah hugged her and let the tears out crying on her shoulder.

"Oh my darling what's wrong what happened between you and Manan?."

Umairah didn't say anything but kept crying.

Ashra let her cry on her shoulder and didn't ask any questions further and Umairah was grateful for that.

They sat down on the floor as Umairah kept her head on Ashra's lap.

"He found out about umar." Umairah muttered

"What?"

"Manan knows he..I don't know how but he found the box where I kept all the memories and things I've shared with umar."

Ashra's eye widen."what do you mean?."

"He knows he knew umar and I had a past relationship and he think we still do." Umairah lamented wiping her teary face.

"Oooo this is bad what are we gonna do now?." Ashra asked very well knowing even umairah too had no idea of what to do.

"I dunno speak to him about it I guess he was really angry, it shocked me that he cared so much why will it bother him even though I had a past relationship or still have why does it matter to him anyways?."

Umairah shook her head confused. "I just don't understand."

Ashra hugged her friend close to her. "Its alright girl don't worry just dry your eyes and stop crying like a little girl before you give yourself a headache."

"I know but I can't help it I feel so guilty and angry at the same time after what he just did to me but on the other hand I feel so relieved that he knows maybe with this he might even end our marriage that will be good don't you think?." Umairah asked raising her head from where it rested whilst Ashra stared at her cousin as if she just said the most stupidest thing ever.

"Are you nuts he's your husband how can you even think of that?."

"What do you mean how?. It's what I've been thinking and craving since the day we got married, now that I have the opportunity I won't let it pass me by." Umairah argued.

"No that's wrong don't do it you do know what your dad's capable of right Umairah?."

"I don't care about what he'll do all I know is that I can use this to my advantage and get manan to divorce me."

Ashra shook her head."I don't even get you, you say you feel guilty and instead of making it right you want to take advantage of the situation and make him somehow issue a divorce are you even listening to yourself you're just 17 years old Umairah do you want to be known as a divorcée at such a young age?." Ashra asked trying to reason with her but Umairah wasn't having it.

"Exactly I'm 17 and I'm married I didn't ask for it and I don't care what people will say about me and if you can't support me in this its fine I'll do it all on my own." She said getting up about to enter the bathroom.