CHAPTER FORTY-THREE

Don't forget to vote and comment...
————————————————

Somewhere in Thailand.
-

"Anything new?." The woman wearing a light cashmere gown with an over coat standing by the balcony asked as she took silent sips from her cup of black coffee.

"No, Ummi as of now nothing but once I get to Riyadh, its game on." The husky voice of the other person on the line sounded through the phone as he had woken up from his sleep as a result of the calls.

He fondly calls her Ummi which means mother in Arabic not knowing her nickname was actually that when they had first met. She nodded her head as she counted the number of minutes left until she'll be checked on again.

2 min 56s...

She was an effortless beauty in her late thirties. With her flawless skin and black hair which was let out freely as it moved with the steady wind on her lower back. Someone will think for a woman that has been isolated for years will have gone mad or died of depression but not her though when she had first been forced to stay here she had gone mad and frustrated after the brutal separation from her husband and child. When she saw no one paid attention to her cries and pleas she started slowly seeping into depression until she sat a day and stared up at the sky and felt a wave of protection enshroud her she felt stupid for not going to the fixer of all problems in the first place, she prayed and knew immediately her lord was with her and she can do anything with him.

"Hopefully by then I'm free from here at last." She uttered taking a seat on a turquoise blue chaise lounge, she dropped the cup on it's coaster stretching out her legs.

2mins 30s...

That was how much time left before they'll come knocking on her door again she doesn't know why they still bother she's been here for long and hasn't tried to escape, no she wanted to plan everything well before escaping she's only been allowed few access to the house with guards watching her but she knew the house was a whole fortress. She has to give it to them they sure know how to hide someone.

1min 55s..

"In shaa Allah Ummi they'll all be astounded." He chuckled softly he knew that for sure.

"Indeed. Keep her close like I said before and try to coax the other one into wanting you back I know its not right but that's how we can get closer to our goal." She sighed praying for the best she knows he'll do as she says as he's never given her a reason to doubt him and he's helped her before when she almost drowned in the ocean beach close to where she's being held that was how they first met.

That day she had gone on her weekly stroll as she was feeling sick she didn't know whether the people watching over her were unaware or just ignored her but she had lost her balance in the private beach and almost drowned due to the heavy current but luckily for her she was saved by a young boy and his father whom was actually the doctor sent to check up on her when she complained of feeling sick. The boy whom was more or less over 19 as of that time noticed something off and sneakily placed his phone number plus a small phone which he didn't really count on being useful but it actually was into her gown pocket with a small note which read 'Call me if you need anything', and since then he has been the only person she spoke to and could trust, he too trusted her a lot as she also helped him too when he needed it.

"Will do Ummi and don't worry about that I'll use my charms on her it always works." He spoke cockily whilst Ummi just smiled.

33s...

"I'll call you later." With that the line went dead and she switched off the phone and ambulated to go hide it. She always changes the spot of where she hides the phone that way no one will find it easily.