CHAPTER FIFTEEN

A/N: Non of the pictures displayed here are mine.

*****

I felt myself being carried but I cared less instead I snuggled closer to the person but something told I wouldn't like it when I woke up but it just felt so right and comfortable.

I looked up at the person who was carrying me and immediately got down. He too was startled at the sudden move.

My eyes adjusted to the brightness. I scanned my surroundings and we were on the stair case of his house.

I didn't even realise when we arrived. "Are you okay?." Manan spoke beside me.

I nodded. "You could have just woken me up you know."

He stared at me his brow raised neatly. "I did but you wouldn't budge saying you need five more minutes."

"Oh." I mumbled out my cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"Come I'll show you to your room your things are already there so you can change and freshen up." He didn't wait for me as he started on his way ahead of me.

I hummed in response a really hot bath is what I needed at the moment.

We were now standing in front of a really furnished door. I opened it and walked in, Manan stood by the door watching me as I gawked at my supposed new place of comfort which I didn't mind a bit. It was gorgeous.

It was beautifully furnished and the colour on point, it soothed me a lot. I couldn't wait to jump on the bed.

"I'll be going now

"I'll be going now." My head snapped to Manan. "Dinner will be here soon I think either Aisha or mom is bringing something they said something about not wanting to stress the bride to cook." He shrugged and left after closing the door.

I looked around for my things not seeing them I checked the closet and my bags were kept in a corner of the room all the shelves were empty ready for me to arrange my stuffs. I picked my night gown and went towards the bathroom. 

I turned the hot water of the shower on before stripping off my clothes and got in

I turned the hot water of the shower on before stripping off my clothes and got in. The water soothed my body making me feel refresh after less than 15 minutes of cleansing myself of today's stress I ambulated out. I dried my self off before I wore on a peach coloured silk night gown I did the ropes of the robe, slipping on a black furred slide I left the room trying to locate the dinning hoping the food had arrived.