CHAPTER FORTY-ONE

Don't forget to vote and drop a comment!.

------------------------------------------------------

Just thought we needed a new perspective and more zest to the story ;-).

Enjoy.

Amal

She walked back and forth the spacious and lavishly decorated room trying to make sense of what she heard moments ago. She unknowingly walked into a conversation between her father and Aunt Raheena but luckily for her she wasn't seen, she couldn't wrap her head around how her own father could be so cruel, greedy and selfish not to talk more of her Aunt. She sighed plumping down on the chaise lounge near a table that held a vase with different colours of roses.

Amal had had her doubts ever since the day her father had forced Umairah into a marriage he claims was actually a betrothal when she was given birth to for reasons that was still unknown to her but as she puts two and two together and from everything her fiancé told her everything was becoming more clear.

She wiped away the few drop of tears that trickled down her flawless beautiful skin. She needn't be weak now especially when the one whom all this will affect the most will need every love and support she can get.

She looked at the time and it was 10 minutes pass 9pm. She sighed again forgetting that she had sent a message to her fiancé telling him to meet her Asap at the rooftop to discuss what she discovered. He's gonna be peeved at her tardiness but that's something he's gonna have to get used to it. 

She quickly took a shower and dressed in a turquoise gold embroidered Abaya that he had gifted her on one of their many outings together. Their first meeting was at the airport it was like love at first sight for her even though she was stressed at that moment when her passport was stolen and her belongings were replaced with another one which contained some contrabands, she almost got arrested in the process but long story short he had somehow saved her ass, how and when she didn't know but she was just really grateful, back then she never knew he was a prince not until their encounters became more frequent and love started to bloom and he knew immediately that he wanted her to be his halal companion for life till Jannah.

She made her way out of her room bumping into Aunt Raheena whom smiled at her one she didn't return.

"Hello Amal where you going by this time?." The woman beseeched as politely as she could when she saw the way Amal's eyes were narrowed at her slightly. She wouldn't have been that polite but because of the fact she was marrying a royal she has to be as kind as possible. 

Amal just gave a tight lipped smile before muttering the words. "I have something important to take care off."

Without waiting for another word she side stepped her and walked away after what she heard she couldn't look at her Aunt the same way again. The hotel which they were all in was owned by her future husband prince Hussein Nazif bn Alwaleed although she had rejected the offer of staying there but she didn't know when he had booked rooms for her family and her.

Manal and Sarah shared a room, Haneef and Ahad, Aunt Aidah(Sarah's mom) and Aunt Fatimah(Ahad's mom), Aunt Raheena(Haneefs mom) and her husband, Uncle Mukhtar. (A/N remember I told you guys I made some adjustments to the previous chapters so that's it,  more to come though).  Apparently he and Aunt Raheena have sorted out their issues though she's still finding it hard to stay at peace with her co wife Aunt Aidah even after all the years that has passed, the woman can hold grudges a lot.

In minutes she was in the elevator making her way up the roof. When she arrived she met him already there of course, he loves punctuality.

She ambulated further halting in her steps when he spoke. "You're late and it was your own idea to meet up."