CHAPTER THIRTY

"Umairah!!." Ashra stormed into Umairah's room whom was folding her prayer mat after offering her Asr prayer.

Umrairah jumped in fear glaring at her intruding cousin.

"What the hell Ashra?. You scared me."

Ashra just shrugged keeping the pile of clothes she held in her hand on Umairah's bed before plopping down on it.

"Are you having another epic fashion fail again?." Umairah chuckled putting her hand at akimbo with a raised eye brow.

Ashra winced remembering that one time she tried out for a fashion runway at school and miserably failed after dressing up like a marshmallow literally, since then she vowed to always be the best when it comes to fashion. So far so good she's lived up to that but now she was going on an important date and her mind has never been more blanked.

"Of course not. That was a long time ago and as you can see I'm having a problem of what to wear for my date?." She said looking at the varieties of clothes to choose from but none her heart fell for.

She sighed. "I need your help so please help me decide I've never had--."

"What do you mean by a date?." Umairah interrupted her.

Ashra looked at her as if she wasn't being serious.

"You can't be serious have you forgotten about my date with Yaseer which is today?". She asked a little bit upset.

Umairah thought for a moment before she remembered who Yaseer was and frowned. "Oh him."

Ashra folded her arms not liking the tone Umairah used. "Yes him and what do you mean by that I thought we talked about this yesterday?."

Umiarha sighed sitting next to her as she kept her hands on her shoulders and started speaking.

"I know we spoke about it yesterday but I told you I really don't see what you even love about him he's just a flirt that's it. Listen here Ashra I don't want you getting hurt by a big time play boy I'll admit I too thought he was cute and all but that doesn't cut it he must like you for you and not to use you." Umairah said but it seems like Ashra wasn't having any of it.

Ashra stood up abruptly making Umairah's hand to drop to her lap.

"What are you saying you're just being jealous that's it just because someone doesn't really love you and you're talking about playing well dear cousin last I checked you were the one playing between two guys."

Umairah's mouth fell open not believing those words came out of Ashra's mouth.

"And don't lecture me about love cause we both know you are the last person who should talk about that and thanks for nothing." She completed and got up taking her clothes with her, she was really upset.

She loudly banged the door making a stunned Umairah jump.

She couldn't believe her cousin will actually tell her that. Her one and only best friend will make fun of her love life.

Yes agreed it hasn't been all flowers and kisses but that doesn't mean she's a player if you even wanna call it that.

She took a deep breath thinking of a way to handle the situation. Ashra is just being naive cause its her first love.

She hissed. What does she even know about love.

Getting married against her own will or finding out her ex boyfriend who happens to not be her ex is her husbands step brother.

*knock*

A knock sounded through the whole room she stood up quickly opening the door thinking it was Ashra whom was here to apologise for her attitude but she didn't see anyone.