CHAPTER TWELVE

So so sorry for not updating on time I'm really busy this days that's why and I'll try my best to update often sooo enjoy.
------------------------------------------------------

"Wake up!!." Someone yelled into my ear making me jump down from the bed hitting the hard floor.

"Subhanallah." I gasped as I looked up into black orbs staring down at me. I rubbed my eyes and still saw them staring at me.

"Hello baby Sis.'' Said a manly voice which I haven't heard in a long time.

Zayd.

"Zayd." I grinned standing up while jumping on him as he wrapped his hands around me in a tight hug twirling me around.

God I missed him so much.

"Oh my lil baby its been so long since I last saw you." He said after releasing me. I didn't realise I was crying until he wiped a tear away with his thumb.

"Don't cry." He said hugging me again I agree it has been a long time since we last saw each other. We usually face time but all of a sudden we stopped and since then....

"I know it's just so nice seeing you again." I smiled feeling so happy so see him. He's changed a lot since we got married now, he's looks more manlier with beards already growing.

Masha Allah.

"I was surprised when I heard my Lil sis was getting married and precisely before me or Amal not that I'm complaining though." He chuckled.

"But I am." I sighed sitting on the bed as he sat beside me.

"Yeah I heard about what happened don't worry I'm sure there will be a silver lining later on." He said encouragingly.

I smiled and hugged him again. "But I did wish we had enough time to spend together but anyways when this is over be expecting your brother everyday of your life." We both laughed before he hugged me one last time saying he needed to surprise mom before he left the room.

I did my necessary toilet routine and wore a simple peach coloured Abaya I paired it with a white veil which I pinned before leaving the room.

I walked down the stairs in matter of seconds I was at the dinning table where everyone was now seated I greeted them before taking my sit beside Zayd.

As the food arrived and was shared everyone dug in, we all ate in silence with someone chipping in to say one thing or the other.

We finished eating and went to the lounge where they started talking about random things, I stood up about to go exploring round the house but Mrs kabeer stopped me.

"Wait Umairah." she said.

"Yes." I stopped turning to look at her.

"Well you see I called my best fashion designer to help you select the best wedding attire and she would like for you to come over today so you could pick one." she said smiling.

"And all of you as well you must all choose an outfit for the wedding I want everyone to look fantastic at the wedding." She added looking at everyone.

"Oh OK no problem I'll just go change and we can all leave--." I spoke but she cut my words short.

"No need for that dear, Manan will be the one to take you there. Isn't that right Mrs Ahmad?." She asked looking at my mom whom nodded her head.

I even forgot that he was supposed to arrive today.

"Yes dear, And the rest of them can go by themselves anyways right?." She asked as they all hummed in response.