CHAPTER SEVEN

(A/N) I don't know why chapter seven didn't upload on time but here it is.
*****

Umairah's pov

After what I pulled with them they literally beat me up thankfully with a pillow but believe me it was painful.

Sarah refused to join them saying she has other plans for me. Well apart from being a sweetheart Sarah's quite the prankster in the family that's why no one tries to annoy her too much and now she's out for revenge from the little prank I pulled.

Yay me.

After the pillow fight which I obviously lost we decided to have some fun.

"Ummy." I turned to Haneef cause he's the one that mostly calls me that. "Yeah." I answered.

"I'm not watching this piece of shit." He said walking away.

We were at the cinema right now and non of the movies here looked nice nor appropriate.

"So what do we all do now?." I asked looking at the rest of them who all carried a bored face.

"Well I don't know about you guys but I've found something to do." Haneef said walking over to a group of girls.

I shook my head, Haneef is a big time flirt though he never dates from what I know he's still many girls heartthrob.

"Classic Haneef." Manal chuckled.

"Well I'm also going maybe they'll be more fun than you guys." Ahad said following Haneef.

"Even you since when?." I asked surprised.

He turned around. "When Haneef is always around you, you'll understand." with that he left.

"Well since their busy how about we go have our fun, girls time." Sarah suggested clapping her hands.

"And don't worry Umairah since we are trying to enjoy each others company I'll let what you did slid but only for today." she added.

"Really Sarah cause I'm so sorry." I said hugging her.

Not so sorry, but she doesn't have to know that.

"Yeah yeah only for today."she hugged back.

"So what do you have in mind?." I asked her.

"Well we can go shopping then head to the spa or a funfair, a friend told me there's one happening right now." she said.

"Yeah I'm up for that." Manal agreed.

"Let's go then." I said rushing to the car. We got in and Sarah drove off.

*****

"What do you think of this jeans Manal?." I asked waving it in her face.

We just got back from the spa and we decided to hit the mall before we go to the funfair.

"It's nice Umairah, everything you pick are lovely, just as the 10 other clothes you chose." she said not even looking at it.

"OK what ever you say." I walked over to the cashier and handed her the clothes so as Manal and Sarah.

She showed us our bill before I realized I didn't have a cent on me.

I turned to Sarah whom just smirked at me.

"Let me handle this." She said bringing out a Master card she gave the lady who swiped it and handed us our bags.

"Let's go."Sarah said walking ahead while me and Manal shared a knowing look.

"Where did you get that?." I asked Sarah.