CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END !!.

------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote..
------------------------------------------------------

Manan stirred reaching for his ringing phone making the bed side lamp fall in the process he hissed out in frustration at the person whom was calling him. He had been really enjoying his sweet sleep.

Mostly because he was dreaming about his kitten, Umairah. He dreamt that they had gotten married in a more suitable and romantic situation and she was all smiles and blushes, the dream had reached its climax when Umairah was about to kiss him but now...he groaned reaching for the phone which had fallen together with the lamp. He picked the call on the what seemed like the 7th ring not checking the callers ID.

"What?." He spoke his voice sounding hoarse and grumpy.

"Good afternoon to you too brother." The person on the line spoke making Manan to check his caller ID.

He sighed feeling irritated already.

"What do you want Umar?." He almost barked into the phone.

Umar chuckled inwardly. "Still beefing are we?." He tried to spite Manan but stopped, he'll soon have all the time to do that later on. "Well anyways can we meet up I want to talk to you."

Manan adjusted himself resting his back on the headboard of the bed. "We are talking now aren't we besides after what you did I don't wanna see you."

"Precisely what I want to talk about I wanna apologise for what happened." Umar explained.

Manan scoffed not believing him. "You apologise, yeah right."

"I'm serious I've realised my mistakes please let's just meet up and discuss in person or else I'm coming over." He warned knowing full well Manan won't let him come near his house nor Umairah well just yet, anyways.

"You won't dare. Fine let's meet at the office I'll be there in an hour." Manan gave in knowing if he didn't Umar will come over and he didn't want Umairah to have to see his face again.

"Good..I'll be--." He spoke but Manan canceled the call throwing the phone on the bed.

He closed his eyes back wondering if he could go back to his dream and continue where he left off. But as few minutes passed he knew he was just wasting his time as sleep didn't come back to him again.

"You disturb my life and now my sleep." He grumbled referring to Umar. He looked look at the wall clock placed beside a frame which had the verses of Ayutul Qursiy written on it. It was already past 1. He has been as sleep for the past 6 hours. Well not the full 8 that he wanted but he feels more refreshed than earlier.

He made his way to the bathroom he could still feel her lingering aura around his room and her sweet intoxicating scent with it. Satisfaction filled him, she's really a keeper he thought.

Oh what he'll do to always have her with him he won't let anyone come in between them, never.

He freshened up and prayed his zuhr before wearing his usual office wear which consisted of his trouser, shirt, suit and a tie which were all in black except his tie which was grey. He wore his wrist watch and shoes after applying his signature Arabian oud perfume.

As he combed his hair back he noticed it was growing longer he hadn't really being paying much attention to it, he needed a hair cut or trim.

His appearance at the mirror was something he's always been narcissistic about. The guy that had looks that can kill, he was pretty much the Casanova in his highschool days but now that he thinks about it, he had been acting childish and immature which had led to the turning point of his life which he rather not indulge in right now it was still a sore topic one he has been avoiding long enough.