CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

Don't forget to VOTE.

------------------------------------------------------

Umairah woke up groaning in pain holding unto her stomach. She looked around her and saw Manan sleeping peacefully beside her.

She smiled at the way he slept so soundly like a baby she didn't realise when he had come back in after praying fajr. She let her thoughts go as the agonizing pain in her belly became annoying.

She felt a wave of nausea hit her, she stood up abruptly running to the toilet waking Manan up in the process whom didn't know what was going on but went after her.

Umairah wrenched her guts out into the toilet sit holding her stomach. She kept on gagging as more vomit came out.

"Kitten?." Manan called at her holding her hair up for her.

She tried to push him away wanting some privacy but he wouldn't budge.

"Stay still love." Manan rubbed her back gently still holding onto her hair.

She let him be as the ache in her stomach slightly reduced. She stood up straight flushing the toilet before washing her face and rinsing her mouth with water.

Manan let her hair go and gave her a towel to clean herself up. She sat down on the now closed toilet sit her hands around her stomach while trying to catch her breath.

Manan looked at her worriedly. "Are you okay?" He pushed back strands of hair behind her ear.

She nodded. "I'm fine."

Just when she said that she felt another wave of nausea hit her.

"Not again." She uttered opening the toilet sit and vomiting until nothing was left to come out.

She sat on the floor burying her face into the towel. Manan helped by flushing the toilet.

He bent down rubbing soothing circles on her back.

"Kitten?."

She hummed in response.

"Wanna go lay down?." He asked to which she shook her head.

"Are you sure if you can't walk I'll carry you?." He offered to which she also declined shaking her head once more.

"Okay. Then what do you wanna do?."

"A bath." She muttered standing up with the help of Manan.

"A bath that's good. Do you..uhm want any help with that?." He awkwardly stood scratching the back of his head.

Umairah grinned slightly. "No I can do that, its fine."

"Are you sure?."

She nodded her head once more.

"Okay I'll go call the doctor." He left before she could say anything.

She turned on the water in the bathtub before taking her clothes off. She brushed her teeth getting into the semi hot water her muscles relaxing.

She wondered what was wrong with her she was fine when she had woken up to pray fajr now all of a sudden she's vomiting all the food she ate yesterday maybe it was indigestion.

She sighed washing her body with any liquid soap her hand could touch. She relaxed back resting her head on the bathtub.

Umairah must have dozed off for minutes cause she didn't hear the constant knocking at the toilet door she stirred a little due to the disturbance before she sat up trying to recollect where she was and what happened.