CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Don't forget to VOTE..:-)

-----------------------------------------------------

Manan pulled up at a fancy looking restaurant coming out to open the door for Umairah whom beat him to it

He playfully glared at her and told her next time to allow him open the door for her. She just shrugged asking him where they were he too also shrugged saying he didn't know which earned him a smack on the shoulder.

He held her hand pulling her close to him as they walked into the restaurant.

Umairah looked around liking the decor it was really beautiful. They walked further inside until they approached a lady by the desk whom made some inquiries with Manan about their table and all.

Another lady was appointed to show them where their table was. They took an elevator until they reached their destination and the elevator dinged open leaving Umairah captivated by what she saw.

"Impressive." She said looking at Manan whom just smirked.

"Isn't it."

She smiled looking at the huge aquarium which went round the building and also above their heads it was as if they've stepped into another planet of fishes, different varieties and categories of fishes swimming about.

She couldn't describe how happy she felt she for one thought that he was gonna take her to a lame restaurant and they were gonna have same'ol burgers and fries but she has to admit she had underestimated Manan when it came to being fun or interesting.

Yeah she thought he was kinda boring.

Manan stared at her with amusement as she looked at the place with awe and joy evident on her face from the smile.

"This way sir." The lady showed them their seats which Manan liked because it was at a corner so that they can have an alone time together even if other people were around.

He pulled a seat for her to which she sighed and said."I can do that myself you know."

"Yeah but I would really like to be a gentle man with you my lady." He winked at her which made Umairah insides burst with butterflies.

"Awwnn its so cute how you're trying to impress me." She coed pouting.

Manan shook his head really amused by her. "Whatever you say kitten besides I wanted to thank you for accepting my offer Umairah I really appreciate it." He said meaning every word of it.

Umairah looked up at him surprised at how her name rolled off his tongue. She liked it.

Manan noticed how she looked at him and asked what was wrong.

She shook her head. "No nothing just that I don't think I've really heard you say my name it sounds unusual but feels nice though."

He chuckled. "Seriously?. Uh..I guess I didn't realize it then, well in fact you really have a beautiful name I like it maybe when we have a daughter we can name her that too."

Umairah released the phone she was holding and it landed on the ground. She hadn't expected him to say that.

A child?.

Did he really wanna have a child with her. She was kinda happy that he wanted her children but, No they were moving too fast she thought.

But then again umairah you're married so there's no moving fast at all. Her conscience/inner self reminded her.

Manan looked at the phone that had landed beside him he bent down a little to pick it up for her.

"Are you okay?." He asked handing her phone to her.