52

NO ONE'S POV

A few days have passed, Shia still treats Nayeon the same way, she hadn't talked Nayeon and when she sees her, she immediately leaves and goes up to her room.

If Nayeon was in the living room watching tv or playing some video games, Shia on the other hand will immediately went back upstairs or went out of the house if she sees Nayeon there.

That's how their routine everyday, if one of them were eating in the dining, the one will  just stay in the room.

And the people inside the house aside from Nayeon and Shia already noticed their unusual routine.

But they have no right to interfere of the personal life of their bosses, so they just let whatever problem the two have.

"Nana, did Nayeon eat the food i bought the other day? That was for her pregnancy and for our baby, for them to be healthy always, and her medicines, did she take them too?" Shia asked her nanny when she went to the kitchen while nana lena was cooking Nayeon's dinner.

"Yes, she did, don't worry because your girlfriend is not heardheaded as you are." Nana Lena said and laughed at Shia while the latter chuckled at her.

"Ain't heardheaded, just don't like medicines." Shia answered and approached her nanny.

"What are you cooking?" Shia asked as she put her arms on nana Lena's shoulder and peeked at the pan.

"Soy sauce crabs and chicken rice because Nayeon missed these foods. I think these are her favorite, and that grapefruitade on the table also." Nana Lena said while Shia frowned as what she had smelled and how the food was so spicy.

"Is the spicy foods are good for pregnant woman, Nana?" She asked her curiously.

"It is not bad to eat if only once, and she always eat fruits so it is okay for her to eat spicy food from time to time. The only problem with Nayeon is that she eat jellies every day, and that is not good for the baby. I told her to stop eating the jellies but she only said she couldn't stop because she has nothing to do here at home." Nana Lena muttered and started to serve the foods on the table when she finished the cooking.

"Where did she get those jellies? I don't remember buying jellies, Nana." Shia asked her and was confused who in the hell bought the candies.

"It's JC. Nayeon requested her when you both went to the city the other day." When Shia heard her nanny, she suddenly cursed and walked to JC's room upstairs.

"Get the fuck out!" Shia knocked JC's room too hard which everyone in the house heard it.

"What is wrong with you?" JC answered her irritatedly as she opened the door.

"Why did you buy those jellies, you fucker!?" Shia spits out and glared at JC who doesn't even flinch with Shia's sudden outburst towards her.

"What's wrong with that? They're just jellies and your girlfriend wanted to eat jellies as she said she misses it!" JC answered and also glared at her.

"You already knew how Nayeon eat those candies, she won't stop eating if doesn't run out of it! And it's fucking bad for the baby and for her!" Shia screamed at JC's face while the latter widened her eyes.

"Ohhh shit....Sorry i didn't know about that." JC apologized but Shia already walked back downstairs.

"Fuck you!!!" Shia yelled at her downstairs.

"What happened?" Shia immediately decelarated her pace going back to the kitchen when Nayeon asked as the latter was standing at the doorway of her room.