65

NO ONE'S POV

After Nayeon calmed herself from crying, she went out of her room and walked straight to the living room where Mark was seated.

"Good evening babe." Mark greeted her as he stood up and kissed Nayeon on her cheek.

Nayeon flinched of the sudden skin touched on her lips but tried to maintain her composure and didn't let him notice she was disgusted.

If she used to enjoy Mark's company before, now she feels different! She hates to see and talk to him for even a few seconds.

And his way of calling her "BABE" disgust her even more!

"What are you up right now Mark? To corner me again?" She sarcastically asked him and seated opposites to him.

"Oh babe, stop that." He chucklingly muttered and was about to sit beside her but Nayeon was more quick to stand up and stopped him.

"If you have nothing else to say, i'll sleep now. I'm tired and we're having a pre-recording early in the morning tomorrow." Nayeon said and waited Mark to leave but to her dismay, he just smirked and crossed his legs while looking up to her.

"I thought we have already talked about it? I'll visit you here if i wanted to. You should be thankful i didn't force you to go out with me." He said.

"I already gave you what you wanted, Mark! So please stop visiting here every night because i also have fucking work same as you! If you're not tired going up here every night, well, i am!" Nayeon gritted her teeth as she talked because madness already engulfed her. She doesn't know where she would place herself because of her situation.

"I want you, babe. Why can't you give me what i wanted? Yes, you're my girlfriend but you never let me kiss you or even hug you." He said with a pleading eyes but Nayeon already knew he was just acting for him to be pitied and she honestly wants to puke just imagining herself kissing him.

"I didn't tell you, we're doing that stuff, Mark! I agreed to be your fucking girlfriend because you just blackmailed me! I never thought you really are a psychopath person until now!" Nayeon pungently said at him which caused him to get furious.

"Do you want me to tell the world what Im Nayeon little secret, huh?! I can call the dispatch right away!" He once again threatened Nayeon which the latter suddenly felt her sweats run through her forehead when Mark fished out his phone in her coat.

'I swear! I fucking kill you after our contract ends!' She cursed in her thought and glared at him.

"What do you want?" Nayeon asked him in a half-screamed voice.

Then Mark suddenly smiled and stood up and walked near to Nayeon while the latter stepped backwards from him.

"Go out with me. Let's have a date." He said and was about to reach out her hand but she immediately walked to the dining and pretended to drink water while Mark followed her.

"Do you think i will go out with you? Are you out of your mind?" Nayeon laughed sarcastically and tried herself not to breakdown because of all the shit she had to face because of him.

"Why? Are you afraid if your hermaphrodite girlfriend will find out and will break you up huh?" He smirkingly said which Nayeon slapped him to hard.

"Don't you ever fucking insult my girlfriend in front of me ever again or i won't hesitate to sue you for threatening me!" Nayeon blurted out while pointing at him angrily.

"You're threatening me now babe? What if i tell you, right at this very moment, that i can fucking destroy your group in one snap? You don't want that to happen right?" He said while his face was inches away from Nayeon as he also became ballistic again towards her.