24

NO ONE'S POV

As they arrived in Jeju Island, they immediately proceeded to their designated rooms in one of the expensive hotel in the island. Becuase it was already late when they arrived in the island, most of them immediately went to sleep without taking their dinner.

The shared room were:
Nayeon, Tzuyu, Mina
Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Momo
Jihyo, Sana, Chaeyeong.

Shia was also with JC her friend. And Kristoff with Peter.

"I'm hungry. Let's have dinner Jeongyeon-nahh." Momo whined when they were in their room while her two roommates Jeongyeon and Dahyun were busy admiring the beauty of Jeju Island at the balcony.

"Call manager unnie first to be with us to go out to eat. We can't go outside without their permission." Jeongyeon said to Momo who was immediately lighten up her mood when Jeongyeon agreed to her.

A moment had passed the girls were already outside their room waiting particularly Im Nayeon since the others were already in their slumbers.

"Where are the others unnie?" Dahyun asked as she only saw Nayeon went out of their room.

"They're already sleeping. We will just buy their foods for take out so they can eat when they wake up." Nayeon said to them while they were both inside the lift.

And when the elevator stopped at the 22ND floor indication that there's someone waiting on that floor, the 4 girls immediately gave space for the other person to enter. But widen their smile when they saw the most beautiful creature outside the elevator door smiling.

"Hello girls." Shia shyly greeted at them while the girls were still looking at their bodyguard in awe.

Shia was wearing a light blue polo long sleeve rolled up to her elbow paired with a khaki shorts and her favorite slippers brown birkenstock. Her natural curly hair was also waving on her forehead which added the hotness to her beutiful face.

"Oppa, why do you have to be like that all the time?" Dahyun suddenly blurted out as she regain her consciousness.

"Waeeee?" She cutely reacted to Dahyun with her korean accent which the girls giggled as they find her cute.

"Don't wae wae us!" Dahyun smacked the bodyguard as she entered the elevator.

"Anyway, the car is outside waiting for you girls." Shia smiled at them while her gaze was directed to Nayeon who was busy staring at the buttons of the lift.

"Thank you Shia." Jeongyeon smiled at their bodyguard and smirked at Nayeon who seems bothered at the bodyguard facing at her.

When the both of them went outside of the hotel, they immediately went to the car where their eyes furrowed as they noticed that the car was not just an ordinary car but a Black Hummer.

"Whoaaaahhh daebak! This car is huge!" Momo squealed as they entered the car.

Shia was the one who drives while the 4 members at the back.

"Where are you going to take us oppa?" The food maniac excitedly asked.

"At Myeongjin Jeonbok reastaurant." She answered and smiled at Momo in the rearview mirror.

"Yeah i know that resto. We went there a couple of months oppa." Dahyun smiled.

"Unnie, why are you so quiet?" Jeongyeon asked Nayeon as the latter was just looking out the window.

Jeongyeon saw Shia in the rearview mirror glanced at Nayeon with worried expression on her face.

"I'm just sleepy Jeongie. Y'know jetlag and sleepless nights." Nayeon answered and smiled at them.