48

SHIA'S POV

I was furiously mad!

To the point where i want to immediately strangle someone right at this moment!

"What did i tell you Crade, i already said to you not to force her to fucking answer your questions that may trigger her mind..!" I bursted out in anger inside his office.

I just came back from the hotel to get dressed but what i found was the unconscious body of Nayeon laying on her bed because she suddenly fainted when her doctor asked something that triggered my girlfriend's mind.

Even if i want her to remember all the memories she had lost, i still can't afford of losing her again just because of that fucking memory loss she had..!

"Let herself remember her memory gets back, and don't force herself to remember those!" I spitted out again and sat on a chair out of frustrations.

I don't care when Nayeon's memory comes back, i just don't want her to get through all the pain she had experienced again! If she doesn't remember me anymore, so be it! I will still make a way for her to love me again..!

I love her so much and if the consequence is to sacrifice, then i'll do what it takes just for her! I could do everything for my girlfriend no matter what the cost is..!

"She remembered some of her memories with you, she remembers that someone loved her, and i assumed it was you because she stated, it was a GIRL." I looked up to him and widened my eyes.

My heart was racing, and i couldn't restrain my tears not to fall.

I was beyond happy knowing that she remember me.

"Did she mention my name?" I asked curiously and making me form a small smile to him even though if i was in tears already.

"No, she didn't mention a name. She only repeated that it was a girl she's inlove with." He answered.

It was okay even if she didn't mention the name of a woman she's inlove with. I'm confident that it was me she was talking about because i knew i was her first girlfriend and no one else she could ever inlove with but me..!

"Does that mean she will gradually remember who i am in her life?" I asked him to make sure if my suspicion is correct.

"That was one of the signs that her memory of you was just hidden in her mind, so i asked her earlier who that woman was so we could make sure if you were that woman or not." He said and i nodded.

"Okay thank you bro, but next time don't force her to ask if she can't answer your questions yet, let herself mention what she remembers." I stood up and hugged him.

"Not a problem, duke." He smiled at me and i looked at him.

"Did you know that i really wanted to hang you upside down earlier?" I laughed at him.

"I know and I'm sorry. But now, i just noticed that you have really changed a lot. In the few years we have not seen each others, i can clearly see you now as a matured person duke. I'm happy that you finally be a parent soon. Think about it, the well-known delicate billionaire all over the world has finally found a beautiful woman that you will love for the rest of your life." I chuckled at what he said as he also laughed at his own statement.

"And the fact is, she's a Korean." And that, we both laughed at each others like old times when we were still in Naval Seal.

"Anyway, when will you gonna tell her about her pregnancy?" I worriedly asked him because i know for a fact that Nayeon will surely gets shock about that matter and i am worried for it to happen.