67

NO ONE'S POV

Few hours later, the jet finally landed in Bern Airport and they immediately hopped inside the cars waiting at the tarmac and headed to Shia's mansion to avoid chaos as the fans of the two big groups knew their arrival in Switzerland.

Nayeon's parents as well as her sister were already in Bern the day before and currently staying in Shia's parents mansion but both parties were in Shia mansion to welcome their arrival.

"Hello beautiful ladies, welcome to Shia and Nayeon humble abode." All girls raised their eyebrows as what Shia's dad had said and turned their heads in Nayeon's direction with their mouth hung opened in shock.

Nayeon then felt a light nudge from behind which she immediately turned and glared when she found out it was Jennie.

"So, this is also your mansion huh!" Jennie teased her but she didn't answer her as she walked passed them and immediately approached her daughter carried by her dad.

"Hello dad. Can i?" Nayeon asked her dad as she lovingly stared at Ryleigh whose hands were already asking her to be carried.

"Of course, it's your daughter anyway. And she misses you a lot." Her dad kissed Nayeon head before he handed Ryleigh to her.

"Mo...m...mmyy..." Nayeon tears suddenly comes out in her eyes because of the joy she felt from hearing what her daughter had said. She didn't know her daughter could already talk especially because she calls her mommy.

"Ohhh my god! Did you hear that, dad? She calls me mommy." Nayeon exclaimed in happiness as she continuously rains her with kissed while the small bean was also giggling in her arms.

"She always mention mommy since the day we arrived here. I think she misses you a lot." Her mom chucklingly uttered but interrupted when Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and other girls were already standing in front of them as their eyes on Ryleigh's direction.

"Oh my god! She's so cute in person. Hello baby, you remember me? It's me Momo. I'm your godmother. We facedtime, remember?" Momo excitedly said as she pinched the baby's chubby cheeks.

Everyone laughed at Momo's introductory to Ryleigh while the latter only looked at her in confusion.

"See that, she didn't know you, unnie. She remembers me, right baby? I'm your number one godmother, your favorite godmother, Tzuyu." The maknae said as she level her height to Ryleigh who was still in Nayeon's arms.

"Yo..d..d..a..." Ryleigh uttered which all of them covered their mouths in surprise and widened their eyes because of what endearment Ryleigh had used to Tzuyu.

"Who taught this child to call me yoda?" Tzuyu immediately sulked and looked around to confirm who's the one who taught the baby to call her yoda.

Everyone once again bursted out laughing including Shia and Nayeon parents.

"Shia oppa, was it you? I know you're the only person knew about me as yoda." Tzuyu pointed Shia at the other corner of the foyer who was already smiling while tilting her head denying all of Tzuyu's accusation.

Nayeon on the other hand looked at Shia's direction and absentmindedly smiled at her girlfriend's reaction and then looked away when their eyes met.

"I envy you Tzuyu-yah. She still remembers you even if she calls you yoda. But me, she just looked at me as if i'm just a stranger to this little dumpling her." Dahyun said while crossing arms on her chest and staring at Ryleigh who was already carried by Jihyo.

"Okay, i fargave that person who taught her to call me yoda but i'm watching you, remember!" Tzuyu said and again looked at Shia's direction which again earned a loud laughed from the girls.