5

No one's POV

After Shia parked the van, she proceeded to the café with manager unnie to buy drinks for the girls. All the people inside was disturbed by Shia's presence. But the latter didn't notice it.

Shia was wearing black suits, a black cardigan and Dr. Martins black boots. You will automatically recognize her as one of JYP's bodyguard because of her way of clothing. But people who sees her can't deny the fact the Shia is way prettier than any idols they saw.

"Why are they looking at me?" Shia asked manager unnie while looking at the people inside the café. She still didn't get as to why everyone was looking at her.

"Because they admired you, Shia." Manager unnie smiled and tilted her head because of what Shia's reaction.

"Admired at me? Why is that? I am not an idol, manager." She said innocently.

Manager unnie just smiled at her reaction.

When they got their orders, they both proceeded to the practice room.

Manager unnie was observing the sorroundings, she thought that Shia is definitely an eye catcher in the building because everyone they met in the hallway up to the elevator were looking at her.

Who would have thought that a woman from Europe with blue sparkling eyes, knows how to speak Korean fluently.

As the two entered the room, all eyes darted at them. Shia was smiling from ear to ear and bowed each and everyone of them while her hand was still on manager unnie's shoulder.

"Manager, i think we only bought drinks just for the 9 members. How about the other people here? Aren't we going to give them drinks too?" Shia asked manager unnie which the latter could not believe Shia's concern looks towards the other staffs in the room.

"They already have drinks Shia. So don't worry." She smiled at her.

"Should i wait outside, manager?" She asked again at manager unnie.

"No, you can sit on the couch there." She pointed the couch at the corner of the room.

"Are you already that close manager unnie?" Jihyo asked when manager unnie approached them.

"Sort of but i was surprised because she's quite famous here. And she greeted all the people we passed in Korean. I didn't know she's fluent with it." Manager unnie chuckled remembering the happenings earlier.

"Really? Whoaah!" Jeongyeon surprised.

"When we were at the café, everyone was staring at her with admiration. And she responded them with a smile and bowed."

"If she didn't wear bodyguard's outfit, people might think she's a new idol here. She really is an eye catcher to everyone." Manager unnie added while looking at Shia who was talking with one of the backup dancers.

All of them looked at Shia who was busy talking and laughing of one of the backup dancers who also seated beside her.

"She easily made friends with the others, huh!" Nayeon muttered.

Jeongyeon and Jihyo looked at each others upon hearing what their Nayeon unnie has just said.

"She has a friendly aura, so maybe you are right unnie. And her innocent looks can easily make friends with others." Jihyo smiled at Jeongyeon and looked at Nayeon who furrowed her brows.

As the girls started their practice, Shia was also busy looking at a certain girl. She was focused watching all throughout the practice to the girl who was the reason why she became the bodyguard of Twice. She never imagined herself that she is now a bodyguard just because of this girl group Twice particularly to Im Nayeon.