66

NAYEON'S POV

I was itching myself to ask Jihyo if Shia is in Seoul but i couldn't utter a single word as she told me to shut up for a moment.

I honestly felt goosebumps when she told me to end what we have if i will help Mark to stop Shia for terminating him and filing a case against him.

She knew i was going to do that as i always consider everyone's welfare even if i was the reason why they're in trouble.

And if i was raging in anger at Mark because of what he did earlier to me, Jihyo was obviously more furious towards him.

That's why she threatened me to shut up and warned me to end our relationship not just friends but sisters if i ever do help Mark same as what i did to my stalker.

I was also asking myself at the moment if why she knew Mark was terminated and why Shia was involved with the termination stuff.

Did she have a contact with her without me knowing?

With that, i suddenly stood up and looked at her who currently seated opposite to mine.

"Please Jih--" I was cut off when she glared at me and motioned me to sit back on my chair.

What's her problem? Should i be the one in rage right now, right?

"Sit! And don't say any words when i tell not to talk!" She said as her eyes were getting bigger while looking at me as i also slowly went back on my seat.

I looked at the girls who were also sitting beside Jihyo in the living room.

But they were just looking down the floor and didn't meet my eyes.

"I am so disappointed at you right now, don't you know that?" I suddenly looked at Jihyo as she spoke.

I swear, ain't liking this conversation right now.

"What do you mean?" I asked her as i was clueless as to why she was disappointed at me.

I didn't do anything for her to be disapointed, that's what i thought.

"We're not just your co-members, Nayeon! We're also you're sisters! But look! You hid it! And you almost got in trouble again because of your selflessness!" Jihyo said.

Okay, i get it. She's really mad now.

She won't call me by my name if she's not mad.

"Your selflessness leads you in trouble, not just Once but Twice, for heaven's sake! First, was your accident, and second, your secret relationship with Mark! You think, we didn't know that huh?!" She said which i immediately widened my eyes and gasps as i stared at her.

How did they know it? I didn't tell anyone about it. Fuck!

W-what are you talking about, Ji?" I stutteringly asked her and tried to be calm as possible.

"Since when do you plan to tell us about your relationship with Mark if it happens we didn't see you being harassed with that motherfucker?" Jihyo said which all of us looked at her as this was the first time we heard her cursed.

"Jihyo, i'm sorry if i didn't tell you about this. I just want all of you not to get involve with my problems. I just want all of you to out of this mess and save you from him for spitting out all my secrets. I had no choice but to agree to be his girlfriend so our group won't be humiliated. I just wanted our group to be still completed until the end of our contract. I'm so tired of this Ji, but i can't escape because he threatened me to destroy us, your names and i don't want that to happen." I uttered and let out all my emotions while my tears conitued to pour on my face.