55

JHIYO'S POV

Since we could not fit in the chopper to take us to the island, we boarded a yacht instead. And since Shia promised Jeongyeon to bring Blackpink to the island as well, so now both of our groups are in chaos already.

Shia actually called both of the two entertainments and asked them to give Blackpink and Twice for a one week break just for this island escapade.

So i can really say that Shia LeCoutre is not just a person but she's also a very important in the name of KPOP industry today especially because their family is now one of the biggest contributors in KPOP especially to JYPE and YGE.

When Shia called me the other day, she said that Nayeon already remembered and that we need to reenact to what happened before so that she can remember other events in her life. I'm happy that she finally remembered something even though it was just few of them.

I also talked my group and Blackpink that we will do some reenactment when we arrived to the island, and it was good that they all agreed.

"Shia told me, she will going to teach me to pilot the chopper when we get to the island." I heard Jeongyeon blurted out as we both having a group chat on the roof deck of the yatch, then there's Rosé who rolled her eyes when she heard her girlfriend being excited about the chopper thing.

I laughed at Rosé's reaction, i really knew that Jeongyeon would not be allowed to practice driving of that chopper, but the idiot really boasted to everyone that Shia would teach her.

The two have been in a relationship for several years, but still remain strong to this day. There were times they almost split up because Rosé was involved in a scandal about Chanyeol that she actually did not know. Rosé also clarified that immediately and thankfully Jeongyeon understood and so they are still together up to now.

When Jeongyeon took a hiatus for a few months because of the neck surgery she underwent, Rosé was always by Jeongyeon's side, that even though the promotion of their album is at its peak, she still hasn't lost time with her girlfriend, she always comes to Jeongyeon's house to visit and takes care of her.

So I was deeply empressed of their relationship because they always supported each other even when sometimes trials came to them.

And even though Jeongyeon is sometimes an idiot, i still thank her because she always listens to Rosé.

"Try me, just try me, babe." Rosé suddenly warned Jeongyeon while the latter immediately sulked.

"Ohhhh...." The maknaes teased their unnie and then laughter can be heard the entire roof deck.

"I can teach you." Lisa said and winked at Jeongyeon but immediately shut down as Jennie smacked her on the head.

"Awwwwttsss....that was hurt, jagi." Lisa complained but the cat eyed woman only giving her a death glare, so Lisa had no choice but to look down and rubbed her head where her girlfriend had hit.

"I love being single...no painful ass to scold and has freedom to you know, flirt." I laughingly said and all of them furrowed their brows.

"So what are you with Jeon Jungkook?" I immediately glared at Momo.

Then Blackpink widened their eyes in shock.

I swear, i'm gonna throw Momo to the water right now!

"What about him?" I asked her back, feeling nervous of her question.

"Rumor has it don't you know that?" Tzuyu smirkingly said which most of them looked at me, waiting for me to answer.

"Oh my God! It was just rumor, okay!?" I fights back.