17

NO ONE's POV

As Nayeon and Mark were talking in the living area Shia also went upstairs which both of them looked at her direction. She didn't gave them a single glance and just continued singing loudly.

She then started what she was doing in the kitchen not minding the two people who were disturbed by her loud singing voice.

She then put all the ingridients on the table harshly and started chopping.

The moment Nayeon heard the loud chopping she excused herself at Mark and went to Shia.

"Will you slow down with what you are doing? Nayeon irritatedly asked the bodyguard.

But the latter didn't turns her head towards Nayeon and just continued singing and acting like she's a having own concert in the kitchen.

Shia knew Nayeon was behind her but she pretended she didn't hear her since she's wearing airpods.

"Oh hi, Chaeyoung. Wanna help? I'm making a swiss steak for our dinner." Shia asked Chaeyoung as the latter approached Shia.

"Whoah daebak, oppa! It seems like it tastes so good. Okay, i am your assistant cook today.!" She excitedly exclaimed.

"Want to help too?" She asked Nayeon since she was just standing there looking at the taller girl busy chopping the ingredients.

"No, oppa! Don't let her help us. She's the worse cook i've ever known." Chaeyoung bursted out laughing while her Nayeon unnie was on the verge of hitting the smol bean!

"And she even burned the sausage and hotd...!"

"Yahhhhhhh!!!!"

Nayeon furiously yelled because of what Chaeyoung had said. She did embarass Nayeon in front of the bodyguard.

"Oppps! Grandma is mad now." Chaeyoung said as she tried to stop from laughing.

"Everything's okay in here?" Mark's asked when he was already standing behind Nayeon.

"Annyeong oppa."

Chaeyoung greeted him while Shia was just giving him an uninviting glare and Nayeon noticed those stares from the bodyguard.

Nayeon was really sure of herself that Mark was the boyfriend Shia talked about.

"Hello Chae." He greeted her back.

Nayeon flinched when Mark suddenly put his hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" He asked Nayeon.

Shia saw it and all she could do was to clenched her fist on the knife handle she was holding.

"Yeah, i'm fine." She answered as she removed his hand on her shoulder and walked back at the living room.

On the other hand Shia also followed her gaze at the two as they sat on the sofa and continued what they were talking.

"Oppa, do you like Nayeon unnie?"

Shia immediately stared at Chaeyoung and blushed at her question. She didn't expect her to ask that kind of question towards her.

"She has a boyfriend Chaeng." She said sadly.

"But you like her?"

'Yeah i like her. No, i love her.' Shia answered in her thought.

She nodded and looked down.

"Don't worry oppa, she will realize it soon that she likes you too." She giggled and she chuckled at her antics just to make Shia smile.