58

SHIA POV

We just landed in Zurich Airport after of almost 15 hours travel.

We're supposed to land in Bern but dad called before we departed in Gimpo Airport that it's snowing in Bern and it's not good for Nayeon to catch a cold.

Nayeon's parents and her sister Seoyoon were also with us since Nayeon want them to be there for her when she gives birth.

Nayeon was currently in her sleep inside the cabin as the latter got tired of playing with the dogs for hours while on travel.

"They're here." JC informed me about my parents that they're currently waiting outside of this jet.

"Mom, dad, yoon, you go first. I'll just have to wake Nayeon up." I said and they both nodded and smiled as JC also guided them outside.

I walked inside of the cabin, and gently waking up my girlfriend who was peacefully sleeping while Zoe and Kookeu were also sleeping beside her.

"Baby, we just arrived." I said and kissed her forehead.

Soon as she opened her eyes, she smiled at me and spread her arms to ask for a hug, i complied and lovingly hugged her and kissed her lips afterwards.

I helped her stand up since she had a hard time of doing it because of her heavy tummy.

As we were already outside of the jet, i saw dad and mom were all smiling while Nayeon's parents and sister standing behind them.

"Welcome home, darling. And ohhh my daughter-in-law, you're getting prettier today. How are you, honey?" I furrowed when mom didn't hug me but instead, she directed to Nayeon and hugged my girlfriend happily.

'Didn't she miss me?' I thought.

"I'm fine ma'am, thank you." Nayeon stutteringly responded and mom shook her head.

"No, no don't call me that. From now on, you can call me Mommy." Mom smilingly said.

"And you can call me daddy as well." Daddy added which Nayeon immediately blushed because of the warm welcome my parents did to them.

"Mom, dad, that's enough. Let's go, it's getting colder here." I said to them and they all nodded.

Since my parents brought two cars, me and Nayeon used the other one and the larger one were Nayeon's parents, her sister and my parents.

"Where are we heading?" Nayeon asked while she's looking outside.

"We're heading at my parents' house, jagi. They're having a welcome dinner for your family." I answered her smiling while my eyes on the road.

"Why are you separated from your parents' house? Because obviously you are not married yet." I smiled at her question.

"My mom wants me to be separated so that i can learn to be responsible to myself. At the age of 20, i was already separated from them but my house was just only a few blocks away from their house." I answered her smiling.

"Ohh you're just neighbors?" She surprisingly asked and i chuckled.

"Yeah, because dad didn't want me to live far from them so i decided to live in the neighborhood with them." I answered her again as i intertwined my hand to hers and kissed the back of her palm even though her hand was covered with gloves.

"Oh that's you...!" She suddenly blurted out when she saw a billboard that we passed through.

I chuckled at her reaction, she doesn't know that i also modeled with different brand names particularly in Europe, and i think this is her first seeing my face on streets in part of Zurich