10

Nayeon's POV

It's has been a month had passed and the bickering between Shia and me never ceases.

And it irritates me everytime there's a fanservice happens because onces love her. Although she was just standing at the corner once always sees her and shouts her name!

Who wouldn't be?! She such a headturner as always! And i hate that fact!

And when one morning comes, i was the first to wake up since my schedule for the recording is early today. After i took a shower and prepared myself with everything, i went to the dining to have my breakfast.

I usually eat heavy meals in the morning but since i am the only one to go first to JYPE today, i decided to make Pancake and Coffee blended with milk for my breakfast.

"Good morning Miss Im." Shia suddenly appeared in the dining smiling.

And there it goes my heart again beating so fast because of this idiot's presence. I really don't have any idea why my heart beats fast when she's around.

But she really looks so damn hot wit....STOP!!!!

I felt like my face is burning now with my thoughts!

I followed my gaze at her as she went to the fridge and takes out a bottle of water and drinks it facing in my direction.

What is even trying to ma--?

My eyes widen when she intentionally poured the water on her white shirt and for goodness sake, her packs were now visible because of the spilled water rans through her abdomen.

"Yah! Will you stop doing that?!" I tried my best not to stutter because of this idiot!

I haven't moved on about the kissed we shared a month ago and here's this idiot again doing something that makes my whole body weaken because of what she was doing.

"What did i do? She innocently asked while grinning at me.

I can't stand this woman, i swear!

"Whoah daebak! You're eating your breakfast without your members? I so pity them."

I'm gonna throw this cup to her if she won't stop!

"Okay, i'm making breakfast for them because the eldest has no conscience towards her members."

"Yahhhhh!!!"

"I'm just kidding, okay? God! You look like a grumpy grandma."

Okay, i'm so done with this idiot!

I immediately stood up and took the spatter hanging behind the fridge and smacked her continuously.

"Stop agghhh, stoop aghhh, it hurts stopppppp ahhhhhhhhhh! Heeeeelllpppp mommyyyyyyy, hellllppppp!!"

I almost laugh when she calls her mother for help!

Everything she does is cute...

No! I hate her!

She was running and i was also chasing her around the dining table like an idiot.

"What happened here?! It's early in the morning and your high notes are lauder than my alarm clock!" Jihyo and the girls immediately ran to the dining with their shock face.

Shia and i both stopped from running and stared at each other. Neither of us want to talk!

I hate the fact that her blue eyes makes my whole body shiver everytime she looks at me.

"Are you okay, oppa?"

I saw Chaetzu walked closely at Shia which i furrowed. I'm their unnie!

"Did you smack her using that, unnie? Mina asked me and looked at the spatter i was holding.

Oh great Nayeon! Just great!

"It was my fault guys, really. And i'm sorry if i wake you up because of my loud voice."

I stared at Shia who bowed down apologizing the girls. She's still rubbing her shoulder and i can see the red mark in her neck because of the spatter. I didn't know that i whacked even her neck out of rage earlier.

"You guys are look cute together despite of the bickering happaned now." Momo suddenly smiled and winked at Shia.

"Unnie, why did you smack her with that spatter? What do you think of Shia Oppa, a mosquito?" Dahyun blurted out and the girls bursted out laughing because of what she just said.

So, they're all on Shia's side now, and i'm the bad person here?

And the idiot was all smiling with the girls! Aggh!

"Because she's annoying!!!" I walked out and entered our room annoyed by them!

"Aggghhhh! I hate her so much!!!!" I screamed out under my pillow out of frustration!

"Don't be, unnie. I think she just want to be friends with you but she doesn't know how to approach you."

I didn't notice that Jihyo followed me and sat on the edge of my bed. I looked at her and furrowed.

"Friends with me? Huuuuh! She's always messing me around and she thinks she's cute that's why she just let that woman clings to her and she enjoys waving her hands to those women who shouted her name?! I suddenly covered my mouth when realization hits me!

You've gotta be kidding me Nayeon!!!!!

"Ohh! So you've been grumpy towards her because of that incident at the restaurant and to her new fanclub? And please don't denie because your face says it all. You're redder as tomato, y'know." Jihyo was smirking at me.

I gave her a death glare but she just shrugged it off and chuckled.

"She's annoying!!!" I pouted and sits beside Jihyo. She's my bestfriend and she knows me well than myself.

"Yeah she's annoying because you like her. But you don't want to admit it to yourself."

"Ohh, hell no! And i wouldn't choose her even if she's the last person left on earth!"

Why would i be liking her? I HATE HER, PERIOD! And i am straight!

"If you say so, unnie." She just smiled widely and stood up.

"Let's go outside. Shia cooked breakfast for us." She said smiling and it's creepy.

"What's with that smile?"

"Nothing. I just love to smile. Lets go." She said.

"I'm done with my breakfast. I'll call manager unnie to pick me up now. My recording is at 8 AM today."

"Shia will drive you there. Manager unnie said last night that Shia will accompany you there."

"Whaaaat?!!!"

Of all people why would it to be Shia?

"She's our bodyguard and remember our schedule today will be later afternoon. Supposedly we were still sleeping now but you two were sooooo loud!"

"Can Manager unnie swap to Shia? I mean You and the girls will be in Shia's and Manager unnie will be accompanying me?"

"Although i like her to be with us but remember PD-nim said last time that Shia will be accompanying you whenever you'll go? Sorry but we are just following instructions. And be thankful because you have the hottest bodyguard protecting you."

Hottest bodyguard my ass!

"Don't i have a choice?"

"Unfortunately, no! So bear with her. Lalalalalalala lalalalalalala you and me in the moonlight." And she ran outside laughing.

"Yahhhhh come back here Thomas!!!!"

And i only heard her loud laugh outside of our room. I'm gonna kill that Thomas later!