37

NO ONE'S POV

The next morning in Twice dorm...

"Nayeon unnie wake up!" Tzuyu woke her unnie up as the eldest was still sleeping on her bed.

"Tzuyu please i'm still sleeping." Nayeon whined at the maknae and burried her face on her pillow as she rolled herself on the bed.

"Unnie, our living room is in chaos right now. Someone sent flowers and it has your name on it." Tzuyu informed her unnie but the maknae only received a groan from the eldest.

"And it's not just a bouquet of flowers but a bunch of flowers and the entire living room was full of flowers right now and there are lots of foods also in the dining." Tzuyu tried to persuade her Nayeon unnie and thankfully the latter immediately sat up and stared at Tzuyu.

"Who the fudge sent those flowers and foods? It's early in the morning and they just bombarded our dorm with that?" Nayeon asked as she stood up and went outside of her room while Tzuyu was following her behind.

As Nayeon finally in the living room she widened her eyes. She can't believe what her eyes were seeing in front of her

Different kinds of expensive flowers scattered in the living room and even to the couch there were flowers as well.

"Who the hell sent these?" She asked and looked at the members in the dining who were currently eating with different dishes on the table.

"There's no name of the sender unnie, but i think Shia oppa sent these delicious foods and that flowers over there." Momo answered as her mouth was busy chewing with what she was eating.

Nayeon groaned as if she was annoyed but deep down she was already squealing at her girlfriend acts. She didn't know that Shia have this side of being sweet by sending flowers and foods. It's her first time receiving flowers from Shia, even before she hadn't received any flowers from her girlfriend.

She took one of the bouquet and reads the message on a small card attached on the flowers.

*Sending bunch of flowers to the woman whom i cherished the most. And foods for the members who love foods. See you later. I love you, baby.*

"I love you too dumbass!" She giggled and went back inside her room with the flowers in her hand.

She took a picture of the flowers and flexed it on her IG account.

Liked by: LalisaM, @PJihyo, 4,348,021 others

ImNayeon22: 💙

View all 345K comments

KimDahyun98: I heart you too @ImNayeon22 😆

YooJeong: You have to clean the living room, as in right now! LOL! Just kidding! So Happy for you nabongs.🤪

ChouYu: You're no fun @YooJeong!😡

MinaMyoui97: Finally. So happy for you @ImNayeon.😘

ImBunny143: Oh my god! After so many years, finally @ImNayeon22 posted. We missed you our human bunny.❤️❤️❤️