25

SHIA'S POV

Next morning, JC was the one who woke up first before me.

"Hey! Wake up sleepyhead! You have work to do shithead!" I was awoken because of the hard kick on my butt.

"Okay! Okay!" I said as i stood up immediately.

I know i can't argue with her because she's my bestfriend and she talks a lot. I hate her when she talks because she became a rapper.

"Twice manager called. They're already downstairs at the hotel restaurant for breakfast!"

"Oh shit!" I suddenly took my towel and ran to the bathroom.

"Yeah, you shit! So go pack yourself up and go with them!" She scolded me once again.

I glared at her before entering the bathroom.

"Don't look at me like that because it won't work at all." She raised her brow and laid on the bed with her tablet.

"Fuck you!" I said and entered the bathroom.

"I love you too! And hey, i know you went to the rooftop with her so don't start!" I laughed as i heard her shouted telling me that she always has her alas against me if i will argue with her.

She knew because she's my bestfriend and everything i do is depend on her.

Like, if i go out with Nayeon, i should've asked her first so the two bodyguards can follow us without Nayeon noticing them.

If we walk in the park, they always follow us to make sure that i am safe.

And if people and paparazzis see Nayeon, she's the only person who settle the chaos.

She's incharge of everything if things goes wrong.

She's like my manager if you know what i mean.

That's why i am great to have her in my life as my bestfriend.

When i finished my morning routine, i immediately went downstairs.

"Good Morning, oppa." Chaeyeong greeted me as i entered the restaurant.

They're all sitting in one table and were all busy with their foods.

"Good morning, cub." I greeted her back and went to manager unnie.

"Good morning, manager unnie. Sorry if i woke up late. I won't do that again." I apologized.

"It's okay, Shia. Don't worry." She smiled.

When i settled down beside pinky manager i glanced at the certain woman across our table. She's just engrossed with her foods and not minding the other girls laughing nonstop.

"Shia, you can invite your friends to be with us later." Manager unnie said.

"Is it okay for them to go with us? I mean, it's a hassle."

"Of course yes! And beside JC is our sponsor."

"Okay, manager unnie i tell them later."

"We will be leaving exactly at ten. The team were already at the location for the shoot." Pinky manager said as we finished our breakfast.

"Okay girls, let's get back to your room to prepare. We'll leaving in a few hours."

----

NO ONE'S POV

"Stop staring. She might melt any moment." JC laughed as she said to Shia since the latter was intently staring at Nayeon's direction.

They're both sitting in one corner not far away where Twice are having their music video in the middle of the lake with a huge floating flatform with a backdrop on it.