33

NAYEON'S POV

It has been three years since she left. It has been three years since i last saw her. And it has been three years since my life became dull and meaningless after i broke her heart because of my reckless decision.

I blamed myself for being so irrational and i hadn't even considered her side before.

My members even got upset about me after Shia left the country.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu never spoke to me for months because of her.

The two maknaes were the most affected after what happened years ago.

And i was the reason behind those hatred from the maknaes.

It took me a month of begging until they forgave me.

Jeongyeon got mad at me and even shouted at me when Shia left.

She told me that i was the stupidiest person that she had ever met.

Just because of the little misuderstanding, i let myself hurt the person who only gave the best possible way to make me happy.

Just because she didn't tell me who she was, i became furious and i even pushed her which she almost died because of my pride.

I broke up the person who did nothing to me but to be the best person just to make my life even more happier.

And there are no days where i didn't regret breaking up with her.

There are no days where i didn't think about her.

And now, after 3 years of hoping that someday we'll meet again, once again has finally come.

But i know that, in those years, things aren't the same anymore.

She has become the coldest person today.

The way she looked at me, it feels like i was just some kind of a stranger to her.

And her emotionless facial expression when she stared at me feels like she hadn't known me at all.

"Nayeon unnie, let's go!" Dahyun called and it made me jumps a little as i was spacing out on my seat inside the van.

Today is the day that both JYPE and YGE artirts will have a conference meeting together with the executive producers for the upcoming concert.

As we entered the building, i started to get nervous knowing that Shia will also be at the meeting since her father is one of the excutive producers and she's the representative of her father's absence according to JYP.

We bowed at everyone when we finally entered the conference room and settled to our designated chairs.

Since the meeting hasn't started it yet, i excused myself and went to the restroom.

But then i stopped entering the restroom because there's a giant dog standing outside.

"And who the hell brought a dog in this building?" I mumbled.

I love dogs but i am afraid of big dogs.

And this one is way bigger than i imagined.

"Psst, can you move a little so i can enter?" I called his attention and motioned to move because he was just standing in the doorway of the restroom.

But the dog only looked at my direction and flopped on the floor.

"Oh c'mon stop making fun of me! Move a little." I tried to shush him using my clutch bag but the stubborn dog wasn't even listening.