49

NO ONE'S POV

"No! No! No! No, i'm not pregnant! No, i'm not pregnant! It can't be, it can't be! Tell me, you're just joking, tell me?!!!!!!" She yelled at them while her tears were running through her face.

Nayeon was screaming on top of her lungs while shooting daggers at Dr.Sunmi to Dr.Collin and to her parents' direction.

Dr. Sunmi tried to approach her but the latter stopped her as she also moved backwards.

She was in rage!

"No! No! Just fucking stop right there!" She yelled again and threw everything she touched in the room.

Her parents were already crying while looking in pity at their daughter, they wanted to comfort her but they couldn't do anything because she was furiously mad.

Suddenly Shia entered the room in shock..! She didn't know what's happening, she looked at her friend Crade asking what happened to Nayeon.

But he only looked down and didn't meet her eyes.

Shia hinted that Nayeon already knew she's pregnant.

She knew that the two doctors will going to tell Nayeon about her pregnancy because the latter was asking why her abdomen is getting bigger which she said to them that she didn't eat too much to make her tummy gets bigger.

They didn't have a choice but to tell her so Shia agreed about it, even Nayeon's parents did also.

But she had no idea that this day would be the day they will going to reveal to Nayeon.

Shia went home because she had some calls from Europe about her business and then went back afterwards in the hospital.

She looked at her girlfriend at the corner of the room throwing random things she touched.

Shia immediately approached her and tightly hugged Nayeon.

Nayeon suddenly widened her eyes when she felt Shia's embrace, she then tried to get away from her embrace as she also screamed loudly, but Shia did not even budge and just tightened her hug even more to her girlfriend.

"Ssssh, calm down. It's okay, everything will be okay, and i'm just here." Shia softly whispered Nayeon in her ear as Shia was also starting to cry while trying her to calm down.

"You raped me! You raped me, you son of bitch!!!!" Nayeon angrily spits out to Shia while her both hands continuously punching on Shia's back.

Although it hurts to hear the word rape, it doesn't matter to Shia anymore because she's more worried if what will happen to Nayeon and their future child after this.

Shia just silently sobbed on Nayeon's shoulders as the latter continued to punch her in the back.

"You are all fucking deceitful! Haaah!!! Let me fucking go!!!!!" Nayeon screamed again and she suddenly bit Shia's chest so hard causing the latter to loosened her embrace from Nayeon because of the excruciating pain she felt from the bite.

'Fuck!' Shia cursed in her thought and gritted her teeth hardly.

"You fucking ruined my life!!!" Nayeon slapped Shia on her both cheeks and once again punched on her chest continuously.

Shia let Nayeon punched her repeatedly so that she would release all the resentment to her. She doesn't feel anymore pain so it's okay if her girlfriend will punch her nonstop.

"Fuck you for ruining my life, you son of a bitch!!!!" Nayeon cursed Shia again while her dad couldn't take it anymore as he saw Shia was already battered from the nonstop punch.