45

NAYEON'S POV

A month later, my girlfriend has remained as the president of JYP entertainment while her godfather JYP temporarily took hiatus and let his goddaughter run the company herself.

I missed her so much since i hadn't seen her for about a week now. Even though we're just in one building, i still had no chance to see her because she's too busy with her work so am i with our rehearsal for the upcoming concert.

It has two days left before the collaboration concert of the two big entertainment in the country that's why all all of us are immersed in the rehearsal.

But i am thankful because she understands my situation, in fact she supported me even though Mark and i will have a solo dance performance.

I know that she trusts me, but i still update her, especially when Mark and i have a rehearsal.

Even though i already told her not to continue with my solo performance with Mark, because i don't want to cause us to have another misunderstanding but she only said that it was okay with her, it was just part of our works she says. So i had no choice but to continue our performance this coming Saturday.

And she's always been there for me since the day i posted a picture of us on my IG account.

It made ONCES go crazy over my posts and even medias were also craving for me to answer their questions.

Even though i didn't care about the issue, it still did not prevent me from getting hurt especially since there were still people who hurled hurtful words at me.

But even so, i'm still remained positive about what was happening because i knew that Shia was just right by my side to support me.

It's already been a month since it exploded but there are still many of my fans are still waiting for my answer as to who is the mysterious person holding my hand.

I did not deny anything nor admit anything so i just let them think what they would think of my post.

And even though Shia also posted a picture of me that she obviously stole again while i was sleeping, i also have no problem abouy it because her caption is not that suspicious.

It could be said that maybe she does not know me so her caption was just like that.

Or, because she just wants to meet me because she finds me beautiful, right?

But she was a bodyguard of Twice before, so her fans might get suspicious or --whatever!

But if our fans find out who the person in that picture, there is no problem about it, we have talked about the matter already.

I knew most of her fans are suspicious already with her post because they knew that the billionaire would rarely post and if she post, it's business related always.

It was her first time posting a picture of me on her IG account and the funny thing was, it was me when i was sleeping!

Doesn't she have a picture of me being a bit more beautiful and not sleeping?

That idiot!

I really wanted to come out already but i'm still hesitant because of the negative feedback from my obsessed fans who got mad at me knowing that i'm already in a relationship.

I know that there are fans whose obsessed with the idols but i do not understand why there have also a death threat, right?

Especially my stalker whose until now still doesn't stop his threats towards me.

Of course i'm still scared especially if i think about the incident on the plane before.

But of course my superwoman is just right there, who is always there to support me.