31

Night came and the girls were already on the way to Lisa's Birthday party which was held in an exclusive restaurant in Seoul.

Shia was also with them since the celebrant also invited her. The girls were confused why Lisa invited the bodyguard except Jeongyeon and Jihyo who already knew about Lisa and Shia's friendship.

The girls were wearing cocktail dresses while the bodyguard wore a khaki suits with a fitted white shirt underneath.

She was handsomely beautiful with the outfit she wore and even Sana and Momo drool over her as they saw her going out in the basement.

As they arrived at the restaurant, Lisa was also waiting at the entrance and welcomed them all with a wide smile plasterd on her face.

All girls followed their gazes as Lisa squealed when the latter saw the bodyguard finally entered the restaurant.

"Yo yo yo! Long time no see my friend! Wow! It's been a long time since i last saw you!" The typical energetic Lisa greeted Shia in english while the latter widely smiled at the celebrant.

"Happy Birthday, my friend." Shia smilingly said and pulled her into a hug.

The girls were all in awe as they watched the two hugged. They never thought that the bodyguard was a friend with Lalisa Manoban, the main dancer of Blackpink.

"So, how have you been doing? I heard Rosé that you're working with Twice as their bodyguard. Man, are you poor now?" Lisa said jokingly as they followed the girls inside.

"I'm doing good, Lis. Anyway, let's have a real talk the other time, right? But as of now, enjoy your day my friend." Shia patted Lisa in the shoulder while the latter just smiled in response.

"Girls, thank you for coming here. I know how busy you are these days but you still managed to come, i am so happy to have you here ." Lisa said and smiled at the girls happily.

"Don't mention it, Manoban. We're happy also that we're here. And where's the foods because i'm hungry already." They bursted out laughing at Momo's speech.

"Yah, momoring! You just arrived and you're already thinking about foods?" Chaeyoung said while laughing.

"Food is life! And Daddy Marco is here so i bet the foods are delicious. Where's the buffet, Manoban?!" She asked the celebrant and the latter laughed loudly while tilting her head and pointing where the buffet table was located.

People didn't know that Twice and Blackpink were very close friends. They don't treat themselves just acquaintances nor just a casual friends but they treated themselves as real sisters.

That's why Momo talked Lisa like that because the two of them are very close.

"Girls, just have fun why you're here okay?" Lisa said to them and excused herself to greet the other visitors who just arrived

As the party started, everyone was also hyping on the dance floor including all Twice members.

Shia who was sitting at their table smiled as she watched the girls having fun despite of how tight their schedule are.

A moment later, the bodyguard stood up and decided to go to the bar counter to sip for a drink.

"One martini please." She said to the bartender.

As she wandered her eyes around the ball, she saw other girlgroup and boygroup in KPOP were also there. She didn't know them individually but she knows them by their group names.

She smiled at the thought that it's her first time to attend the party in Korea that many idols were also gathered.

"Here's your martini, sir." The bartender smilingly handed the martini to her.