22

NAYEON's POV

I left them in the living room because i was so pissed at them! They won't stop teasing me with the bodyguard which made me uncomfortable with their nonstop teasing.

It's been 2 months since Shia lives in the dorm with us and honestly we're getting closer day by day.

Depsite of our busy schedules, Shia still had time to sneaked out with me in the middle of the night and roamed around Seoul without our members knowledge.

I honestly enjoyed her company and she's really fun to be with. She has this humour that you can't feel boredom if you're with her.

Although i have no much knowledge about her background except that she's from Switzerland, and about her breast removal because of the breast cancer she had.

Still, i enjoyed being with her.

And to be honest, i am addicted to her kiss!

"Damn it!" I cursed as i felt my body heated up because of the kiss that we shared these past few days.

Yeah, we kissed and hugs when no one is around.

She always like that since that damn amnesia Jihyo made a month ago.

And good thing also is she didn't mention that boyfriend thing since we're both getting closer.

Jihyo already told me about what Mark had told to the Bodyguard.

I got mad at him but becuase of professionalism, i just slid it away and forget it since Shia didn't mention it anymore.

Shia also has her own fanclub which named THE HANDSOME BODYGUARD. It's funny because she's not accustomed of having her own fans.

I remember when Chaetzu told me that when they went to the mall together with the bodyguard, all people inside the mall were looking at Shia from head to toe and asked for her signature which of course Shia the most polite bodyguard obliged.

And Chaeyoung also said that there's one time that a certain woman suddenly approached Shia where the latter got frightened because the woman just jumped at the bodyguard and hugged her tightly. The maknaes were also surprised because they thought the woman was crazy.

Chaeyoung was laughing while telling their story happened in the mall.

"And you know what unnie, it was our first time to see Shia oppa got startled because of that crazy woman. She didn't know what to do and asked us for help since the woman was still on her back, riding." Tzuyu laughed while punching on the mattress of my bed.

"What did you do after she asked you for help?"

"We didn't help her. We just stared at them while wrestled because the woman clinged her and was like choking Shia oppa." Chaeyoung added and also laughed together with Tzuyu.

"But we called the security afterwards, unnie. So don't worry because Shia oppa is safe after that incident." Chaeyoung said as she laid down on my bed beside me.

"I will never forget that incident, ever!" They both said in unison and laughed.

It made me smile remembering those scenarios with the maknaes and the bodyguard.

Shia is so close with the maknaes especially with Chaetzu.

They always hangout and play board games in the living room or in Shia's bedroom.

Everytime they played, the maknaes always cheat and i saw it in my own eyes one time when i joined them. So Shia had to buy icecream or whatsover punishments she received from the maknaes.